Every day are just the same

Smallest of Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Facing another day without the person who kept me going every single day. It's still choking. You can't breathe, you can't move, you can't go forward.

"Yoda 일어나 (wake up) today's your first day at work" Baekhyun shakes me off gently. "hmm 5 minutes" I opened my eyes a bit, still blurry but enough for me to see him smiling at me creepily. He gripped my shoulders tightly and started to shake me roughly. I sat up. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" he gasped "you're shouting at me... You-" he frowned... 

If I knew, that's the last time I'm gonna hear you, feel you, see you... I should've just stand up and move forward to that day with you. 

****

"you didn't eat anything" Wendy scolded me as soon as I got out of the shower. "What do you think Khyun will do if he saw you like this?!" She moves closer. "he'll be mad" I answered lightly "so you know but why-" I cut her off "So I'll continue to make him mad... So he'll come back to me and tell me to eat" She sighed

As soon as I held my head up, All I can see is Wendy still trying to process what I just said. "Doing all of these is not far from trying to kill yourself"

"Please don't do this" I can hear them say as I walk closer and closer to the edge of the roof top. 'Let's be together at last Khyun-a' I'm ready to jump, until I felt a grip on my wrist, pulling be back down. Wendy immediately came to hug me as Seulgi fell on her feet. "I can't survive any more loss... Don't do this please" I can't move a muscle, seeing two of them plead on their knees as they held my hands tightly... 

"Cy, Baekhyun's gone... But we're still here, Sehun's still here... If something happens to you, we won't know what we'll do anymore. You know how'd it felt like, losing someone we love, someone we treasure so what do you think we will feel if we lose you too?!" she paused as she lets out a heavy sigh "can you even consider or think about our feelings too?" And by that, Wendy grabbed her bag and exits my apartment. 

 

"Two cheesecakes, one Frappuccino and one espresso coming up" Sehun came back to me to get the customer's order. I handed it all to him, as he immediately served them. "hyung (older brother)" He approached me, I hum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter