Advice

Now that I’ve fallen, will you see me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So how long have you and Taemin been dating? And don't think I’m not salty that you didn’t inform me sooner.”

 

“We’re not dating. It’s all part of a revenge plot Taemin is orchestrating to piss off his -ex-boyfriend.” Kibum explains over the phone. 

 

Only a mere couple of days have passed since the gathering where he played along in Taemin’s foolish charade— yet the rumor of their relationship has already reached far within their social circle. 

 

All the way to the ears of one of his closest friends, Kim Jonghyun. 

 

“So you’re what, ‘fake dating’?” 

 

Kibum shrugs. “I suppose that’s one way to put it.”

 

“And you’re just fine with that?” 

 

“What can I do? Taemin knows how to work a case. It’s impossible to say ‘no’ to him.”

 

“Well, I suppose that last bit is true.”

 

Kibum scoffs on his end of the line. Just like Taemin, Jonghyun has been an important friend of his since years back when they met through work as musical performers. Although since then Jonghyun has changed lanes to focus solely on his career as a music producer. At the time it came as a surprise to many, but Kibum always found it admirable that he chose his passion over stardom, even if he could’ve easily become a top-tier in the game with his raw vocal talent, impeccable visuals, and cute charm.

 

“Ah Kibum, hold on a second. I’m switching to a video call.”

 

There’s a brief moment of confusion until Kibum moves his phone away and spots a second person present on the screen. Similarly to how he and Taemin are joined at the hip, so are Jonghyun and his other half, Choi Minho. A vocalist and actor, and also one of Taemin’s closest friends.

 

“Hey Kibum, and well congratulations I suppose. I heard about you and Taeminnie.” The taller male says and Kibum immediately has to fight his urge to roll his eyes. 

 

“We’re not dating. It’s just a facade. Didn’t he tell you that?” 

 

“Nope. He just said you’re dating.”

 

Of course, he did, Kibum thinks. Taemin always does things his way. “You know, I didn’t call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter