Epilogue

Now that I’ve fallen, will you see me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Although Kibum wakes up to the persistent sound of his alarm he fails to turn it off because he finds himself cramped between the mattress and his boyfriend’s heavy body planted halfway on top of his own. 

 

It’s not new. While sleeping they would either find themselves on completely separate ends of the bed or using one another as their supportive pillow. There never seemed to be anything in between. 

 

“Taemin, it’s time to get up.” 

 

After repeated nudges Taemin finally groans but instead of getting up rolls to the other side of their bed. But after Kibum repeatedly prods at his ribs and causes a row of complaints he’s eventually forced to his feet. 

 

Their mornings are normally hectic, which is no different from when their relationship was platonic. And neither is their persistent bickering and Kibum nagging about them being late for practice.  

 

Their intertwined hands and Taemin’s urge to consistently reach towards Kibum, whether it’s to poke him for a reaction or seek skin-ship, however, is a pleasant addition. 

 

On the subway, Taemin’s busy swinging their hands back and forth as Kibum eyes his obnoxiously red Gucci track pants and light-wash denim jacket while emitting a sigh. 

 

Whether it’s the middle of winter or summer, Taemin would still be sporting the same confounding outfits and call it ‘fashion’. 

 

“I’m always fille

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter