Wasted Time On You

Fool For You ♥

    •            •    

Aeri stared at her wall, clueless. "Aeri, Miss Jihye is requesting you over to the study room." The butler said. She turned her head towards her door and nodded. Since when did she start calling me like this? She thought. She walked downstairs to the study room, where Jihye does her research. The moment Aeri arrived, Jihye was looking through a pile of papers. "Since when did you ever request me?" Aeri smiled.

"That's not important right now. Come sit down in front of me." Jihye was serious. Aeri sat in the chair in front of her desk and leaned forward.

"What is it?" Aeri asked.

"Well you know that girl Daehyun hangs around?" Jihye said.

"What about her?"

"Well, her name is Choi Minah. She's a senior in high school. One year younger than us. Her brother is one of my closest friends from back then. The relationship between Minah and Daehyun.. is strong. They used to date but they broke up when he transfered to our school. They stuck to being friends and now they're getting to the point of dating. WE HAVE TO STOP THIS!" Jihye yelled.

"Calm down. It's none of my business anyways. All I need is Youngjae and that's who I have right now," Aeri sighed and stood up. "If that's all, I'll be taking my leave." She left the room and went back upstairs to call Youngjae. "Hello?" Youngjae asked.

"Youngjae!" Aeri sounded as happy as she could get.

"Aeri! I was just about to call you! I have good news." He sounded calm and happy.

"Really!? What is it?!" 

"We're going to start going to your college. I got them to say yes." 

"Oh my gosh! When are you starting?"

"Tomorrow! I'll pick you up in the morning." Youngjae was chuckling on the other side. The two of them talked and laughed. When they hung up, it was already late. Aeri was still smiling but she began to cry. The words Jihye said were ringing in her head. She sighed, took her coat and took a walk. She sat down at a local park and was singing The Man In Love by INFINITE. "Namjaga saranghal ttaeen!" She sang loudly in despair. 

"You have a beautiful voice." A deep accented voice said. Aeri turned her head.

"What in the world do you want, Daehyun?" She turned her head back towards the sky.

"I'm just talking a stroll." He said, walking towards the stunning girl.

"Alright. I'm leaving then." Aeri got up on her feet and walked in a slouched way. She could hear footsteps tracing hers. "Stop following me." She said, getting angry. Daehyun stopped walking and pulled her arm to face him. He pursed his lips and stared at her. "Why're you like this?" He asked, forming tears in his eyes. 

"Just, go away. I hate you. I don't need you anymore. You have her. I have Youngjae." Aeri yelled, letting everything go. 

"Bravo. You chose well." A voice said. 

"Minah." Daehyun said, wrapping his arms around her. Aeri stared at them for a moment and laughed as she walked away. She carried her dignity with her as she walked away. Every step she took, Daehyun was watching. He was torn apart. No matter how many times he thought about the love Minah was giving him, he wasn't enough for him. 

    •            •    

"Aeri!" Youngjae yelled as he saw her walk downstairs. They were both staring into each other's eyes. The two were never separated. It has been one month since Aeri ran into Daehyun and Minah. "Yongjae," She hugged his neck and smelt his aroma. "you're wearing cologne!" 

"Guilty is charged." He let her go and chuckled. 

"As I thought." She stuck out her toungue and laughed,

"You ready to go?" 

"Yup! Let's go!" She swung her back pack over her shoulder and linked arms with him. No thoughts whatsoever about her surroundings. THe two of them chatted on their walk to college. "Any couseling with you and Daehyun?" Youngjae asked, anxiously.

"Nah. What's the use, Oppa. He doesn't even notice me anymore." Aeri sighed and rested her head on his shoulder. Daehyun. His name kept ringing in her head. They stepped on school property and walked inside. EVerybody smiled and said their greetings to the two and walked to their classes. "Youngjae Oppa!" A girl wth a mini skirt yelled, hugging him. 

"Minah!" Youngjae laughed, smiling.

"Oh, Unnie is here too." Minah shot a glare at Aeri. Aeri stared at her and looked at the tall man standing in front of her. "Aeri, it's been a while." Daehyun said, with a smile. Aeri felt her hand being held by Youngjae. All she heard from him was, "Be strong my beautiful girlfrend." As much as she wanted to, her weakness was Daehyun. "Yes, it has." Aeri said, with a masked smile on. 

"Can we talk for a moment? I'd like to ask you a personal question." He sighed and looked at Youngjae as if it was a code between them.

"You two go talk, me and Minah have something to talk about too." Youngjae gave the same look back to Daehyun. The four of them separated and had their own conversations. Aeri didn't like the atmosphere. It was dark and heavy. "What do you need?" She asked, trying to sound polite.

"I just have a simple question." Daehyun sighed and put his hand on her shoulder.

"And that is?" She was getting impatient and anxious about it. She missed talking to Daehyun.

"What do you think about if Youngjae, the boys and I start doing gigs?" He smiled with the hint of hope.

"Well.. It'd be a great break for you guys! Mostly Yongguk, Youngjae and you I guess." Aeri was thrilled. She was proud but she didn't want everyone to see how wonderful Daehyun and Youngjae are. "Daehyun.. Can I ask you something in return?" She was staring into his eyes, frightened and gloomy.

"Sure, go ahead." 

"Do.. Do you perhaps.. have lingering feelings for me?" Aeri was eager than she usually is. For the past month, she has been staring at Daehyun wondering this question, hoping he does. She remembers the first day she talked to him, it seemed to her that he was interesting. Little by little, she grew feelings and wanted to know his, too. She heard a laugh and then saw a smirk. The words she heard were jabbing her heart, killing her on the inside but being covered by a costume of smiles and laughters. "Me? Like you? Haha, I'm sorry if you thought that but.. I," Daehyun said, inching closer to her, making her step back. "Would never.. Like a pathetic wench like you." 

"Wench?" A voice said. It was Himchan.

"Pathetic?" Another said. This time, it was Jongup.

"You told me you loved her when you saw her. Every moment with her counted to you. How dare you say that. I can't believe how much Minah brainwashed you. I can't. After everything she did to you. She cheated, lied and talked bad behind your back in the past and yet you forgive her? DON'T YOU REALIZE SHE'S USING YOU!? Minah has known Aeri since she was little. Aeri never even knew she ever existed. Minah hated her. She wanted Aeri to leave. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!?" Jihye yelled, stepping up from a bush. Everyone, including Minah (who was done talking to Youngjae), was surprised. 

"What?" Daehyun said. 

"You lied to me, Dae," Jihye was crying, feeling sympathy towards Aeri. "Your aura in high school told me you loved Aeri. Especially when you were staring at her and checking up on her." 

"JIHYE JUST SHUT UP!" Minah had the nerve to yell. "I wasted my whole time trying to get revenge on Aeri with Daehyun. You ruined it. I thought you were my alibi! You're even my brother's best friend." The argument continued until it led to the point that Minah was at fault. By that time, Aeri disappeared. Nobody saw her leave or heard her leave. They searched for her and still no sign of her. She wasn't at home, her part time job or at the park. 

    •            •    

"AERI!" Daehyun yelled. He was in panic and in pain. She's gone, was the only thing he was thinking. He kept screaming, yelling and crying, until he saw a girl sitting on a dock at a lake far from home. "You cry for my name but the only thing I can hear is pain." The girl was saying to herself. She was at peace and kept saying, "Nobody will find you but darkness." Then a loud sob came from her. "Excuse me?" Daehyun asked, tapping her shoulder. The girl turned around and stared at him. She held his face and smiled with red eyes. "Aeri?" He hugged the motionless girl. 

"Go away. I wasted too much time on you." Aeri yelled.

"She's different," Were the words that crossed Daehyun's mind before he lost his, too.


This one is pretty bad compared to the others o; I just wanted to update this really fast 3 Enjoy? /;

-Author