She Was Threatened.... But Do I Love Her?

Fool For You ♥

The next day, Aeri kept her eyes out the window. She didn't dare to look at Lilly. "Aeri..." Lilly said before school started. Daehyun walked in and sat in front of her. "Annyeong, Aeri!" Daehyun smiled. Aeri didn't look at Daehyun too. She was to lost in her thought. "Oh.. Since when did..." Lilly said looking at Daehyun. Aeri couldn't hear a thing. All she could hear, was the conversation that happened the other day. She felt her tear kick in, but she didn't let them out. SHe kept staring out the window, wondering, if she was a bad person or what. 

After class, Aeri went straight to her locker, and cried. 

( On the other hand )

Lilly walked in Daehyun's part of the hallway, looking sad. Daehyun tilted his head and walked to Lilly. "Gwaenchana?" Daehyun asked. Lilly shook her head a no. "What's wrong?" Daehyun asked as he pulled her to sit down and talk. ( Author : This week for them , they only have one class to attend ) Lilly looked down at her drink she just bought. "My... My boyfriend broke up with me today... and I lost my best friend yesterday." She said crying. While she said that Aeri was right there. Aeri focused her eyes on Lilly.

"Best friend? If I were your best friend, why didn't you tell me about you and your boyfriend, huh? Even I have bad stuff to say to you from all these years you treated me, I feel I shouldn't say them. But you know what? I'd rather say it. Why're you telling people that you lost me, when I lost YOU. Your the one who made me feel like idiot all these years. So--" Aeri said until Daehyun interrupted her.

"If have something bad to say, don't say it." Daehyun said. Aeri looked off to the side and walked away.

( Aeri's Side )

"Aish!" Aeri said walking as she bumped into somebody. "Jwesonghamnida..." Aeri said as she picked up her books. The boy looked down at her and helped her. "Kamsahabnida." Aeri said looking at the person. She scanned his face and shrugged. The boy walked away with a smile. Strange. Nobody walks off with a smile after bumping into somebody. Aeri thought. Aeri took a deep breath and walked home. When she got home, she played truth or dare with her brother. "I dare you to spend one night out side." Aeri's brother said. Its was cold outside the last time she was outside.

 

"You have to be ridiculous. I have to stay outside of the house for one night?" AeRi said. Her brother smirked. "Pay up." he said. She sighed and wore her big jacket. It was 9PM and the air got colder, that she was shivering. AeRi's sight was getting hazy, next thing you know. She's out. She heard footsteps coming towards her and felt a warm blanket over her. She was so cold.. she couldn't even feel a thing. She opened her eyes the next morning not waking up in her room. "Eh? Where am I?" She said rubbbing her head.

"At my house." A handsomely charming boy said.

"You mean OUR house." 5 more guys said coming in. The suspiciously looked fimiliar to you, but you couldn't get them from the tip of your tongue. "Well, today is Saturday..." Aeri said getting out of bed. 

"It is? Well, we should drop--" they said.

"Anni, Gwaenchana." She smiled. She stood up and fell on the floor. "Gwaenchana?!" they asked.They took you to the hospital and they said, "She seemed to break her leg yesterday.. She kept walking on it yesterday and it caused it to snap." Aeri thought about the bump the other day and remembered she landed on it in a wrong way. "How do you feel like being in crutches?" the doctor asked, trying to make her comfortable in a great way. " I don't think I can do that since... I get to confused how to use them." she said looking down. 

"A Wheelchair?" 

"Anything but crutches please!" she said in a polite way. She looked at the boys. She recognized one guy as she looked one, randomly."YAH! You're the guy I bumped in yesterday!" she said. The boy looked shyly down at his shoes and said, "Mianhe.." He walked up to Aeri and hugged her. She felt a bit more comforted. After being Aeri got hospitalized and got cast AND the wheelchair, the boys took her to school. "Gwaenchana!?" people asked as she was wheelchaired around. She still scanned one last guy and stared wide eyed. "YAH! You're the guy that stood up for Lilly the other time.." Aeri said pointing at Daehyun. Daehyun remembered, "Ahh... Neh! You stay away--"

"Don't even bother, I got these 5 guys to help me." Aeri smiled as she looked at the guys behind her.

"Uh.. Okay?" Daehyun said walking away. The 5 guys stared at Daehyun walk away. "What's up with him?" they said behind Aeri. One guy sighed, "He's never protective over one silly girl." Aeri ignored what they said and smiled. "Um... Excuse me, but.. may I know your names?" Aeri said looking down into her scarf. The boys stop wheelchairing her and stood in front of her. A boy her age stepped up and introduced himself, "Annyeonghaseyo! Cheoneun Zelo imnida! Nice to meet you Chingu!" Aeri smiled and nodded. "Neh, it's nice to meet you too Chingu!" A boy who looks one year older then her smiled and walked up to her. "Annyeong! Himchan imnida. It's nice to meet you dongsaeng!" He held out his hand and eyesmiled. Aeri put one hand on her scarf and one hand to shake his hand. "Nice to meet you Himchan Oppa." Aeri grinned as she noticed his warm smile. Yongguk stepped up and said, "Names Yongguk" and he stepped back. Jongup and Youngjae smiled and introduced themselves for each other. "He's Youngjae." Jongup and pointing to Youngjae and Youngjae pointed to Jongup and said, "This is Jongup!" They all smiled and bowed. "Nice to meet you." they said. Zelo pushed Aeri's wheelchair and said, "The guy that walked away was Daehyun. He's awfully quiet at times." Aeri nodded. "But who are you?" they asked.

"Na?" Aeri asked surprised.

"Neh."

"Choneun Aeri imnida." she said shyly.

"Aeri.... Pretty name." Zelo smiled as he brang Aeri to her class. She went to her desk with Zelo and smiled. "Kumawo." She smiled as she thanked him. After class, Daehyun looked at Aeri and Youngjae talking to each other. "Haha, Oppa! Quit it, my stomach hurts!" Aeri said as she laughed unstoppably. Daehyun walked up to Youngjae, "Yah, be careful, if she laughs too hard, we'll have to take her to the hospital again." Youngjae stood up. "Arasso. Kaja, Aeri." Youngjae said pushing Aeri down the hallway. Daehyun looked at the bag left on the floor. It seems like Aeri's bag.. He thought. He looked through her bag and saw her personal notebook. Daehyun looked around if anybody was looking and looked through it. He stared at one page. "

Dear Journal,

Today.... I made 65 friends. There were 6, but one decided to be a snob and made me feel like a beggar. I don't want sympathy, I just want friends. Lilly has been busy with that one guy. What was his name? Daehyun? Anyways, he seemed like a caring person... not to mention.. his voice sounded like that guy who called me beautiful that one time I cried because of Lilly. I wanted to know the truth about Daehyun, but I don't plan to be nosy. But anyways, today I was with Youngjae, and he made me SUPER DUPER Happy. I want to spend my days with him... since he's really nice. Not to mention Zelo and Yongguk, their conversations are FUNNY! Kekekek, I hope me and these guys stay like this.... 

- A E R I ~

"

Daehyun looked at the page and re-read, "... But one decided to be a snob and made me feel like a beggar." He took the notebook and stuffed it back in the book bag and ran to find Aeri. He found Aeri at the Cafeteria eating Fruit Snacks. He smiled and ran to her, but he stopped running when he saw Zelo sit next to her on a table. "Chingu, lets go to our place later, neh?" Zelo asked, smiling. Daehyun saw her smile and nod. He sighed and looked at the book bang and looked back at her. He quickly ran to Aeri and handed her bag and said, "Be more responsible next time.. neh?"

"Neh.." She smiled taking the bag.

"Well, I'm going now." Daehyun said as he walked away.

"Wait!"

"Mwoh?" Daehyun said as he turned to face Aeri.

"Kumawo." She said smiling, sidely. Daehyun looked at her and bowed then walked away. What's this feeling in my heart? He said to himself silently. 

( Aeri's Side )

The next day, Aeri was sitting in her desk, with her hard cast finally on. She saw Jihye come up with Lilly in her new group. "I see you and the new guys are friends." Jihye said while Lilly rolled her eyes in annoyance. Aeri nodded. "Huh, I suggest you stay away from them, or else--" Jihye said before being interrupted.

"Or Else What?" Yongguk said walking up to her.

"A - Anni! I said nothing! Sh - She started--" Jihye said trying to lie.

"Quit it, there's no use for lying. SO GET OUT OF OUR FACES." Yongguk said in Jihye's face. The girls ran away. In a distance, near the classroom door, Daehyun looked at the little argument between the girls. "How can they threaten them? WAIT. What am I thinking! I don't like her! ... Do I?" Daehyun said. Daehyun touched his heart. Do I like Aeri... Or Do I Not? Daehyun thought.