Fights

Fool For You ♥

As days went by, Aeri's threat got worse. But Right after she recovered, she got a job, so lately, she'll always work right after school to forget the threats. "You sure don't want me to walk you?" Zelo said as they got out of school. Aeri nodded, "Gwaenchana! I'll walk there by myself." Youngjae over heard the conversation and sighed, "Arasso. We'll let you walk alone today." She smiled and waved goodbye. She walked to the cafe, until Lilly stepped out from the alley next to the cafe. "You stealing my boys?" she said pushing Aeri back.

"B - Boys?! I thought you had a boyfriend!" Aeri said as she stepped back.

"I guess Daehyun didn't tell you at all, we broke up." Lilly said.

"Oh.... Mian then.." Aeri said as she looked down. 

"All I want you to know is, back off of Daehyun, he's completely mine." Lilly said. Daehyun didn't hear the conversation, but stepped in. "Aeri, isn't that enough?! All your threats to Lilly has to STOP!" He said. My threats? Lilly thought to herself. This isn't how it's supposed to be.. "Oppa! Tell her to stop!" Lilly said pretending to cry. Aeri felt Daehyun's words stab her from the back. Daehyun took Lilly away. What's this feeling? Betrayal? Or... Betrayal witha pinch of jealousy? Aeri thought to herself. Aeri went to work, holding all her tears for the end. After work, she stayed back to close up. She was the only one there. Little did she know, all her tears came out. "Gwaenchana?" Aeri heard. She recognized his voice and tried to smile.

"A - Anni.." she said not looking up. 

"Well, don't cry here, let's go over to my place and talk about it." he said.

"A - Arasso,," she smiled. She turned off the lights and walked outside with him. She locked the door and smiled. ( Author: I'm going to add 1 idol from a boyband, please don't expect all the other members [ only same will appear and disappear ] ^^ ) "Yoseob... How'd you get here? I thought you were at the UK." Aeri said as she stuffed her hands into her pockets.

"Well, after taking taking my dance lessons and my exams, I missed you so I came here to stay." Yoseob smiled putting his arm over Aeri. 

"That's nice to hear... I guess." Aeri said giggling, forgetting what happened between Lilly and herself. As they walked, in the distance, Daehyun spotted them. Lilly was still with him. "Why do you threaten her?" Daehyun said keeping his eyes on Aeri.

"What do you mean?" Lilly said as she ate her ice cream Daehyun bought her.

"Why do you threaten Aeri?" he said looking down at his lap.

".. Who's the one threatening who?! It's always her!!" Lilly said trying to cry. Lilly sat down and pouted until she saw Yoseob and Aeri. "Oppa, do you happen to like Aeri?" Lilly asked looking at Aeri and Yoseob carefully. Daehyun sighed looking at Yoseob and said, "Molla." He stood up and smiled, "I think we had enough time together today." Lilly nodded and walked away towards Yoseob and Aeri's direction. Daehyun sighed and had a feeling something bad was going to happen to Aeri. 

( Aeri's side )

"Yoseob--" Aeri said as Yoseob held Aeri's hand. "Hey guys!" Lilly said appearing out of nowhere. Yoseob smiled, "Annyeong!" Aeri lightly yanked Yoseob's hand as a sign of, "Dont say ANYTHING." Yoseob understood and kept quiet. "Hey Lilly. What do you need?" Aeri said faking a smile. 

"Oh nothing, I just got finished talking to MY DAEHYUN." Lilly said.

"T - That's cool..." Aeri said feeling a slight pain in her chest. Yoseob smiled and said, "We have to go now... so, bye." Lilly smirked and waved good-bye. Aeri tried to smile, "It was nice meeting her right?" Yoseob shook his head, "no". Aeri sighed. "Well, come see our dance competition, it should lighten up the mood." Yoseob said reminding Aeri how he dances. They both ran towards the secret dance place. Aeri walked into the crowd of people watching and saw the people dancing before Yoseob. "D - Daehyun?!" she said. Daehyun looked at Aeri and panicked but kept dancing. After Daehyun's group Yoseob went up. "Go Yoseob!" Aeri cheered on as he danced. 

"So who's he?" Daehyun said behind her.

"Someone... Why don't you go call your girlfriend." Aeri said about to cry.

"Girlfriend? Who?"

"LILLY. Go call Lilly." Aeri said pushing him away.

"Why? She's not my grirlfriend by the way. She's JUST A FRIEND." Daehyun said as loud as the roaring crowd. Aeri smiled, "That's not what I heard." Daehyun gave up and left her in the crowd cheering for Yoseob. After Yoseob danced and won, he took her home. "I see Junhyung Oppa is still dancing with you?" Aeri said. 

"Neh. By the way, who was that guy?" Yoseob asked as they walked to her front yard.

"I'll tell you tomorrow, at school.... So yeah. Bye." She said running inside. The next day, Aeri sat down eating her breakfast in class. "You didn't eat?" Youngjae asked. She nodded. Youngjae smiled and nodded, "Okay, for lunch, I'll take you out." Aeri smiled and nodded happily. "Oh yeah.. my friend from the UK is attending our school.. can we bring him along?" Aeri asked.

"Anything to make you comfortable." Youngjae smiled.

"Neh!" Aeri said. As Yoseob walked in, every girl Oooh'd and Ahhh'd. "Annyeonghaseyo. Choneun Yoseob imnida." He said smiling. He kept his eye at Daehyun. Daehyun kept his eyes on Yoseob. The teacher quick pointed at the seat next to Daehyun and told Yoseob to sit there. Aeri put her head in her palms. "AISH! Sungsaengnim! Let Yoseob sit here. I'll sit next to DAEHYUN." Aeri said annoyed. 

"Arasso. Yoseob sit in Aeri's spot." the teacher said. Yoseob nodded and sat down. Aeri brought her food over and kept eating as the teacher kept teaching. "Do you like that guy?" Daehyun asked as she was chewing. Aeri ignored. "Answer me." Aeri kept ignoring. "Aish, arasso. Keep ignoring me." Daehyun said. As they planned, Youngjae, Yoseob, and Aeri ate lunch together. "Ahhh, I'm so full." Aeri said finishing her food. 

"Nado." Yoseob said.

"WAH. NADO!" Youngjae yelled. They all laughed until they saw Daehyun and Lilly walk in to eat. Lilly shot a dirty look to Aeri and looked back at Daehyun with a smile. Youngjae saw the dirty look and walked to Daehyun. "Daehyun, can I talk to you?" Youngjae said angrily. Daehyun nodded and they both walked outside. Yoseob followed those two and Aeri stayed back. She was going to go out to until Lilly stopped her. "Don't go. Things will get even worse." Lilly smiled.

"Quit your fake smiles and your fake attitude and tell me, why did you change so much?" Aeri said annoyed, jerking her hands free.

"Well... This little Love Triangle or Love Squre or whatever got me jealous." Lilly said.

"Why?"

"Well, hot guys are attracted to you." Jihye said walking in too. Aeri was surprised how much she setted up. Aeri looked into Jihye's eyes deeply. "That's not the reason.. I can tell by your eyes." Aeri said. Jihye pushed her back. 

( Daehyun's Side )

"Why'd you choose Lilly?! She keeps threatening our AERI!" Youngjae said. Yoseob sighed, "I thought you were a nice guy by the way you danced last night. But I guess not bro." Daehyun walked passed them and said, "I didn't choose Lilly... I like Aeri alright?!" Youngjae pushed Daehyun back and said, "Don't cause anymore trouble before anything else happens to Aeri." As those three walked back in, the girls were pulling Aeri's hair. "STOP! HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU GIRLS TO STOP GANGING UP ON HER?! STOP IT ARASSO!?" Daehyun yelled running to Aeri. "Kaja.. You guys," Daehyun said pointing at Yoseob and Youngjae. "take her back to school." Aeri cried onto Youngjae's shoulder. "Daehyun chose to love her... but why not me?!" Aeri said out of nowhere. Did I just say that? Do I... Love Daehyun? Aeri thought to herself.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry for the late update >< This chapter is pretty y to me.. I had to update fast for you guys ^^ Sorry for updating late.. JINJA MIANHE >///<