Did we unexpectedly meet or coincidentally meet?

Fool For You ♥

 

    •            •    

Aeri smiled as she looked at the date on the calendar. "So today is the last day of school..?" Aeri said. She quickly got into her dress and went to school. "Ew. Your wearing that for today? Fashion tip, that was so last--- wait, is that designed clothes?" Jihye said to Aeri. Jihye was dressed up in her sparkling, pink dress. It was no longer than her knees. Aeri nodded, "Yeah, it's designered. My cousin is a designer." Jihye flashed her a looked and angrily stomped away with her cilque. "Wow... You look so pretty!" Zelo and Youngjae said walking up to Aeri. 

"Jinja? Kumawo." she said blushing. Her dress was thigh length and was blue. She wore a cardigan to cover up her back.

"Wah,,,, Jinja, are you really my chingu yah?" Lilly teased.

"Yah! You know my cousin, she tells me to wear a lot of things." 

"Haha, neh." Lilly smiled. The two best friends took their seat to wait for the graduation ceremony to start. "Can you believe... how much time and how early we can graduate... I mean, I don't really want to continue this anymore, but I wanna go to college." Yongguk said. Everyone laughed at the sudden statement. Aeri just smiled. "Life has education stuck in every point in life. Nobody can blame how much we learn. Life is the reason. You know?" Aeri said without looking or giving eye contact.

"Your smarter than I thought." Daehyun said.

"Thanks." she said with no smile.

"What's wrong?" Lilly whispered in Aeri's ear. Aeri shook her head. "Anniya... Let's just enjoy the moment okay?" Aeri smiled with a tear in her eye. As the ceremony started, Aeri walked up on stage and said:

"Hello fellow classmates. It's been a while hasn't it? Well... I just wanted to thank everybody for the years I spent in elementary, to now. Some of us probably had problems and splitted up.I hope we can have a reunion next year.... In college. I don't know if you know this, but it may be the last time you may see me. Your all going to colleges here in Seoul, but I'll be in Busan. I am indeed a hometown Busan girl. I will be have my last 4-8 years of education there. I know everyone will be too busy to visit, so please, visit at free times or holidays. But.. anyways.. Kumawo.. for these last great years." 

She quickly got off stage and ran outside of the auditorium. "Yah.. Gwaenchana?!" Lilly and Daehyun said. Aeri sniffed and smiled, "Neh." Lilly was about to hug her, until Daehyun stopped her. "Go inside. We'll create a scene like this. I'll calm her down. Just go inside." Daehyun said. Lilly nodded and ran back inside. Daehyun hugged Aeri and took her outside. But, nobody knew, Jihye was watching. She quietly said, "So this is what you do? Tsk, you filfy little girl, I'll one day steal him away."

Daehyun quickly held Aeri in his arms and said, "I didn't know this until now... Aeri... I like you. Please don't cry. I'll go to Busan with you, anything to see your face. Everyday, I see your face, my heart races to say hi.. but I'm always too late. Why? Because my friends suddenly became yours and always seem to take my spot, the spot I want, actually. I wanted to be the one by your side." 

"Daehyun... Stop." Aeri said pushing him away. 

"Shido."

"Just STOP!" Aeri said running away. She walked inside the auditorium and sat down. "Gwaenchana?" Lilly asked. Aeri nodded. Aeri waited for her turn for a diploma. Once she got it she smiled and took a picture. "Kumawayo sunsaengnim." Aeri whispered to her teacher. Her teacher smiled and she got off the stage. After 3 weeks, everyone got their college acceptions. "YAY! I got accepted in Seoul University!" Everyone yelled. Aeri looked at her envelope. She slowly opened it and smiled, "Busan Arts College... Accepted." Everyone sat down. "Not.. Seoul?" Lilly asked, sadly. She nodded. Daehyun looked at his envelope and opened it. "Seoul University." he said. Everyone cheered, Aeri just smiled. "Well, I have to go. I'm packing to leave. By the time I get there, I have to have a interview.. Annyeong." Aeri smiled as she walked away. She cried as she walked away from her friends, her childhood. "Wait!" Everyone yelled in the hallway. Aeri just stood there, waiting and crying silently.

"N - Neh?" She asked.

"Don't leave without.. this!" they said holding up a necklace. It had everybody's name on it. She took the necklace and said, "Kumawo." She quickly ran away. She checked her bag when she got home. "Huh? Another journal is in here." she says opening it. 

Dear Aeri,

I couldn't tell you this but.. I put this book together from all the days I've been with you.

I really like you. I know Daehyun likes you too.. Same with Zelo. Surprisingly..

But.. When we're older, the only thing I want you to promise me..

Is please be my girlfriend... when you come back from Busan.

That's all..

Love,

Youngjae

" Aeri closes the journal and shakes her head. "Andwae." she says putting away the journal. She quickly goes to sleep. The next morning, she has to leave. She quickly turns to her phone and calls Lilly. "Yobeseyo." Lilly says in a tired voice.

"Heh.. I'm leaving.. Annyeong chingu." Aeri says chocking on her words as they come out. She heard Lilly sobbing on the other side. "Jebal... Don't leave!" Lilly said. Aeri couldn't help it. She hung up. "Mianhe."Aeri says. She quickly grabs her stuff and goes in her car. As she arrives, she sees all her friends, eyes red. Daehyun steps up, "When will you be back?" Aeri smiles, "I'll be back for break. I promise. I can't stay away from here for TOO long." After hugs and goodbyes, she boarded on. "I promise.. I'll be back.. especially... for you Daehyun." Aeri says looking out the window. 

    •            •    

"Aeri?" Jihye says taking a seat next to her.

"Jihye?! What're you doing here?!" Aeri says in a panic.

"Don't panic okay? I'm going to Busan for 1 year of education." 

"Nado.."

"Jinjja? Well.. I don't know much people there.. So.. I have one favor to ask you."

"Neh?"

"Can we.. have a fresh start and become friends? Jebal.." Jihye says. Aeri stares at her and nodds. They both talked and talked till the palne ride was over. "Where you going?" Jihye said as she looked at her map. Aeri shrugged. "I was going to rent out a room." Aeri said embarrassed. Jihye took her hand and they both ran to a coffee place to talk it out. "Wae are we here?" Aeri asked feeling burdened since Jihye was buying. 

"I wanted to tell you something I just thought about." Jihye said excited.

"And that is?" Aeri said taking a sip of her ice coffee.

"Move in with me!" Jihye said. Aeri nearly did a spit take. "Mwoh?! Mian, I don't want to burden you!" Aeri said sadly.

"Jebal! I promise you won't be a burden. My appa bought me a house so big, it makes me seem like an ant."

"EH?! Jinjja?! Arasso. Then.. let's go." Aeri said. She leaves her coffee and stands up to leave. "Mianhaeyo!" she said as she bumped into somebody. The boy stared down at Aeri as she fell. "Gwaenchanaseyo?" he asked annoyed. Aeri nods, stands up and bows. "Mianhaeyo, I am at fault." she says not looking up. 

"Don't feel bad. I was the one who wasn't paying attention." he said smiling with gleaming eyes.

"I guess we're both at fault." Aeri smiled back. 

"Well, I guess.. I'll see you around?" he asked, politely.

"Hah, I don't know if we'll see each other again but sure." Aeri said getting up. The unknown boy smiles and walks away. Jihye sighs, "Aigoo, love is in the air." Aeri panicked, "Mwoh?! Anni! I like Daehyun! Nobody else!" 

"Daehyun ssi? This just got interesting!" Jihye chuckled.

"Yah! Let's just go!" Aeri said pulling Jihye away from the cafe. Jihye calls somebody quickly as Aeri brings all the luggages to Jihye. "So where's the car?" Aeri asked.

"Oh the car, over here, kaja." Jihye smiled. Aeri followed her to a fancy sports car. "Just put the luggages in the trunk." Jihye said. Aeri quickly put it in the trunk and sat in the passenger seat. "Daebak, this is your car?!" Aeri smiled. Jihye nodded, "Since high school. I wasn't allowed to bring it to Seoul." Aeri smiled and nodded in understoodment. Jihye drove both of themselves to the house. "This is the house.. or mansion." Jihye said getting out. 2 Butlers come out of the house. 1 to park the car, the other to get the luggages. 

Daehyun's side:

Daehyun couldn't stand Aeri being gone. "She'll be back right?!" Youngjae said, panicking. Daehyun acted cool and said, "Obviously she will." Youngjae took out his phone and called Aeri. "Yoboseyo?" Aeri answered.

"Did you get home safely?" Youngjae asked, nervously.

"Neh, did you eat already?" Aeri asked. Daehyun can already imagine her little smile. "Neh.." Youngjae said, starting to cry. Daehyun grabbed the phone, "Aeri, it's Daehyun."

"D - Daehyun?" she repeated, happily.

"Neh.. Make sure to get enough sleep, don't skip meals, and be nice to people." Daehyun said about to cry, but fighting the tears back. He quickly hung up and cried out the tears. Youngjae looked at him, "Waeyo?" Daehyun shook his head for nothing and went to sleep.

Aeri's side:

"Gwaenchana?" Jihye asked as she passed by her. Aeri nodded a yes. "Well, tomorrow is our last day of freedom, lets rest tomorrow, okay?" Jihye asked. Aeri smiled for a yes. As they both went to both, Aeri smiled. She finally got to hear Daehyun's voice. The next day, Aeri got up early to make breakfast. "Annyeong!" Aeri said to the maids. 

"Eh?" the maids said. The maids were around high school age.

"I said, Hello. Do you perhaps not speak Hangul?" Aeri teased.

"Oh, neh, mianhaeyo, we're not used to talking to anybody but the other maids." the maids said.

"Well, feel free to talk to me when you get the chance, okay?"

"Neh!" they said proudly. Aeri walked into the kitchen and started cooking. "Breakfast is served!" Aeri yelled. She hears heavy footsteps coming down. "What's that yummy aroma?" Jihye asks as she steps foot in the dining room. "It's the breakfast I made!" Aerismilies, giving a warm atmosphere.

"Ah.. Kumawo Aeri Ah ~! " Jihye smiles.

"Don't mention it!" Aeri winks, with a slight of aegyo.

    •            •    

"Daehyun!" Youngjae yelled. Daehyun turned around. "Waeyo?" Daehyun asked, very surprised. Youngjae gave Daehyun a scary vibe and dragged him along to the salon. "MAKE OVER!" Youngjae yelled with the other. They seem to have their hairstyles finished before he stepped in, it was all a planned out without him. "Aish arasso.." Daehyun says, sitting down. Wait... What if Aeri doesn't recognize me next time she comes? No.. It's already happening.. I'll be just fine. Daehyun thought to himself. "Daehyun Hyung, look at yourself." Zelo smiled sheepishly. Daehyun looked at the mirror. He gently touched his reflection, "Is.. Is this really me?!" he smiles and do a cooly move and walks away. "He completely lost it.. He's totally different person. Just hope he snaps back to normal during college classes." Yongguk says, looking disgustingly at the new attitude of Daehyun. 

    •            •    

The next day was a new day for Jihye and Aeri. They were obviously the new first years. "Jihyee!" 4 people yelled runing up to Jihye. Aeri took plenty of steps back, giving some space from the old friends of Jihye. "Jihye ssi, who is she?" they asked, with a big amount of curiousity. "Oh, her? She's my best friend who lives with me!" Jihye says with a polite smile.

"Jinja?! Then.. she's our friend too!" they smile.

"As much as I hate being with the popular group.. I.. I guess I'l give it a shot." Aeri says, smiling back at Jihye. *Ding Dong Dang Dong* "C'mon, we have to get to our classes." the say, tugging on you and Jihye's arm. "Annyeonghaseyo! Choneun Lee Aeri imnida! Please take good care fo me!" Aeri says, for her self introduction. She bow and sit down. During class, she hears whispers, note passing and also, texters texting! Aeri was glad she was finally out of class. *No, no, no, no mercy!Yeah, we are the B.A.P, Baby wussup! Uliga Wasseo! Ije-Neun Neo-Geuleob-Ge Bwa-Juji Anh-Gesseo* Aeri picked up her phone and tiredly says, "Yoboseyo?" 

"You don't seem energized as usual. How's college?" Aeri hears the lightening voice and recognized it.

"Youngjae!! Aigooo! I miss you!" she says, smiling to herself while walking to her next class.

"Aeri! Wow! How'd you know?" 

"I know you so well, Youngjae!" Aeri says. She hears a little chuckle and a loud yell saying, "PHONES ARE FORBIDDEN IN THIS TIME!? Youngjae panicks and says, "I'll talk to you later.. Bye!" He hangs up. Clacking sounds were going on in the hallway as if they were following Aeri's footsteps and gestures with her feet. She looks behind, seeing Jihye. Aeri laughs loudly seeing her dance. "Yah, what are you doing?" she says, trying to hold the rest of her laugh back.

"I'm just practicing for dance class." Jihye says, smiling with no embarrassment.

"Ah... Jinja? Oh okay.. weshould get to class. Kaja!" Aeri smiles. Jihye clings onto Aeri's arms and pulls her to the next class. In the hallways, Aeri bumps into somebody and drops her textbook. "Ah..jesonghamneda!" Aeri bows,picking up her stuff. She looks up, ginig eye contact to the boy. "You!.. You're from the airport!" Aeri points and yells.

"Eh? Oh.. Hey, you're that girl!" he smiles and laughs.

"I didn't really catch your name. what is it?" Aeri asks.

"Jung Chunghee." he eye smiles. Jung Chunghee... Where have I heard it from? Aeri questioned herself. "What's yours?" he asked, in a hurry.

"Lee Aeri, listen I have to go.. Bye!" Aeri says, getting pulled by Jihye and her impatience. Aeri thought about it more and more and she came to a conclusion. "He.. He can't be... how can we meet like this? Was it coincidentally.. or... unexpectedly?"

_______________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for SUPER DUPER LATE UPDATE!