Seeing you, but ignoring you.

Fool For You ♥

AeRi stood at her door and waited for her brother. "Where is he?" she said looking from left to right. In the distance, she saw her brother and they quickly ran to their school. "Okay, you go in first." she said as her brother stood by her side. He smiled and ran inside. AeRi ran to the next school right beside his and ran inside. "You were almost late! The gates were about to close. Pali! We can't waste anymore time." her friend, Lilly said. Aeri ran through the gates holding onto her best friend's wrist, hurry to class. "You two are 2 minutes late." their teacher said.

"Aish, Sungsaengnim, Please let us off this time!" Lilly said.

"Lilly, it's no use, let's just sit down." Aeri smiled. The teacher gave them a smile and said, "Aeri always knows what to do." Aeri was like a teacher's pet in every subject, she had good grades, not to mention her manners around them, their great! :D Aeri and Lilly sat down in the back and saw 6 charming guys walk in. They both didn't notice since they were to busy gazing at the window. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Yongguk, He's Himchan, He's Daehyun, He's Zelo, He's Jongup, he's Youngjae. Please treat us like normal people!" they said. Aeri still didn't listen. She was still too busy gazing at the window. "Excuse me, but is this seat taken?" Daehyun asked.

"Anni. Go ahead and sit down." Aeri said not taking a chance to look at him.

"Ah... Kumawo ?" he said sitting down. Aeri snapped out of it and looked at her text book. "Lilly, what page?" she asked. Lilly showed her the page. After class was over, she looked suspiciously at Daehyun. Is he the new student? She thought to herself. She forgot about him after school. She quickly looked at the watch and saw what time it is, "Omo... I'm almost late for my part time job!" she said running. 

"You're 5 minutes early today." her boss smiled.

"I'm usually on time but I guess I can hang for a while." she smiled back. She took her ordering notepad and started her shift. After a few days, she got used to Daehyun being quiet. "He's like a mouse." Aeri said to Lilly as they studied in the library.

"He's not a mouse until you hear him around me. He's like an adorable puppy barking!" said the playgirl, Kang Jihye.

"Who said you were aloud to be in this conversation?" said Lilly giving a nasty look.

"The CONCLUSION is, he's a bit too quiet for us to know." Aeri said lookingat Lilly. Lilly shrugged, "He's pretty cute to me." Aeri sighed and saw Jihye leave. 

( On the other hand, Daehyun's side )

"HYUNG! This is the place I was talking about... THE LIBRARY." Youngjae said. Daehyun smiled under his mask that he was told to wear. "This place is bigger than I thought it would be." Daehyun said. They all walked inside. Youngjae spotted Aeri. "Hyung, you see her?" Youngjae said secretly pointing at Aeri. 

"What about her?" Daehyun asked giving a frown, not seeing what he sees in her.

"She's my-wish-to-be girlfriend!" he whispered.

"Jinja? That girl? You must have low standards." Daehyun said. Daehyun scanned her face. But... She's pretty. He thought. Yongjae dragged Daehyun and they both sat next to her. 

( Aeri's Side )

Aeri was startled at Youngjae's sudden appearance, but she just ignored them. She took out her MP3 and listened to it. Lilly sighed and packed her stuff and left. Aeri watched Lilly leave. "Lilly..." Aeri said packing her stuff and leaving too. She caught up to Lilly and asked, "What's wrong?" 

"I just don't want to be around them..." Lilly said.

"Why?" Aeri asked.

"I have a boyfriend... I don't want him to get the wrong concept." 

"You had... a boyfriend?" Aeri said as she stopped walking. Lilly stopped walking too. "Mianhe... I didn't tell you." Lilly said not looking at her. AEri had tears in her eyes. "Can.. I just be alone right now?" Aeri said.. Feeling the sadness of not being a true and trusted friend to her. Aeri sat down, leaning her back against a wall. "I wasn't really a true friend... was I?" Aeri said as she stopped crying. 

"Why's a beautiful girl like you crying?" she heard.

( Daehyun's Side )

Daehyun was walking around and heard a girl crying. "Oh.. its the girl from the library." he said to himself. Daehyun got closer and said, "Why's a beautilful girl like you crying?" Aeri looked at Daehyun and walked away. Did I look weird? Do I smell weird? Or does she not like.. me? He thought to himself. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first chapter :D I hope you guys.. Subscribe and Comment ><