Lonely

Gloomy Clock

The Moon went silent. Speechless. 

They felt abandoned.

Where do I begin?

The years together they were joyful, magical and almost unbelievable. The love was natural and real, a love that the romantics forever dream about and here it was tangible - right in my palms. JongHyun and I had become inseparable- joined at the hip. We had created a life together, we shared the same space. We had cried together over small fights - comforting each other and laughing at how stupid we could be. Always remembering that we loved each other and that we were simply human. JongHyun felt like home. 

I had never felt such light and love in my life. 

“So why this?” 

They kept asking me - I kept asking myself too. 

Is my light burning you? 

No.

Then why?

Why am I letting the Moon slip through my fingers?

Because the Moon needs to be alone for a while - everyone one can see that. I am a hindering comet in its atmosphere. 

JongHyun’s bags were at the door - not an unusual sight to see but today it was different. They carried so much weight - all I could do was stare. Taking them in for they would not return after leaving the door. Playing a blinking game with baggage. 

For the first time in years - I was alone.

 

Alone again. 

 

The Moon never returned to my skies.