009

Sunsets Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

— I want everything about you, I want you, so bad

 

 

 

 

 

"Tell me honestly Yujin, what are we?"

 

 

 

That's the moment Yujin's world seems to stop, that's the question that's been circling around her mind.

 

 

 

Right Xiaoting, what even are we?

 

 

 

Yujin chuckled bitterly as the tears keeps rolling down her cheeks.

 

 

 

"Also, the leader shouldn't be having a romantic feeling towards the co-members"

 

 

 

"Choi Yujin what are you saying?"

 

 

 

"But I ing did, I'm so stupid" Yujin said as she held her head, pulling her hair.

 

 

 

"Unnie what—" 

 

 

 

"Just ing get out of my face Xiaoting! Staring at you seems—" Yujin shook her head slowly "The way I longer stare at you, the more it suffocates my feelings"

 

 

 

 

Xiaoting clench the hem of her shirt, hurting by the words of her, she can't get Yujin.

 

 

 

 

"Why can't you just be straight forward?That's what you want unnie, then fine I'll get out of your sight because I'll quit, it's better if I just leave our group rather than staying with a leader like you, treating me like a so sudden" with that Xiaoting turn her back and ready to leave but—

 

 

 

 

"No!" Yujin shouted as she hug Xiaoting from behind. "Xiaoting no, no, no please. Don't go" She whispers the last sentence, sounds like begging.

 

 

 

 

"I can't get you please, you want me to stay away from you now you don't want me to go." She let go of Yujin's arms as she face her.  "Don't make me feel like this, stop confusing me, please?"

 

 

 

 

 

" I'm so desperate, don't go I'm sorry."

 

 

 

 

"What do you really want from me, unnie?" She looks at Yujin desperately.

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin unnie please answer me, all I want from you right now is the main reasons why

 

 

 

 

She held Xiaoting's face as her thumb gently caress it.

 

 

 

 

"I want everything about you, I want you Xiaoting, so bad"

 

 

 

 

"Unnie are you, are you saying this maybe because you're drunk—"

 

 

 

 

"It doesn't matter, I'm completely sobered up, even though if I'm drunk I know what I'm doing, unlike you"

 

 

 

 

"I don't get you—" A peck, Yujin gave her a sudden peck on her lips, ofcourse Xiaoting was stunned, she tries to get away from Yujin but the latter pulled her even closer.

 

 

 

 

"U-unnie what are you doing?They might see us"

 

 

 

 

"Ssh, then we won't let them see us" Yujin said sounding seductively and that gives Xiaoting a shiver. She locks the glass door of their balcony as she pulls Xiaoting at the side, cornering her, now pinning her at the wall. Yujin's starts kissing her passionately, and suddenly a vivid memory came inside Xiaoting's mind, it made her to push Yujin.

 

 

 

"Why, what's wrong?" 

 

 

 

Xiaoting suddenly closed her eyes tight as she held her head, wincing in pain, Yujin hurriedly worries. "Hey you okay?Look at me"

 

 

 

 

"Unnie I.."

 

 

 

 

it Xiaoting, what have you done?

 

 

 


"I remember it now, the night when I got drunk, is that the reason why you suddenly left for a months, your sudden absence?" Xiaoting said in a low tone, she's now blaming herself, Yujin nods slowly as she lead her forehead on Xiaoting's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

"So you remember now, I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that, I couldn't help myself that night. And also." Yujin pulled away as she stared deeply at the girl infront of her, too many emotions in her eyes.

 

 

 

"Something more happend to us that night."

 

 

 

Xiaoting almost lose her hearing on what she heard.

 

 

 

"Wha.. W-what?"

 

 

 

"I took advantage of you Xiaoting, I'm so sorry I'm really sorry I know I—" 

 

 

 

 

" unnie!Why?You should've told me sooner why do you have to hide and keep it from me?!"

 

 

 

 

That's why when I woke up after that night, my body felt strange, that's because there's something happend to us

 

 

 

 

"Xiaoting let me explain, I got scared okay?That's why I distance myself, I lost my mind, that night I answered Yurina's call and she said that—"

 

 

 

 

"Shut it I don't want to hear anything from you, this is ing wrong" with that Xiaoting hurriedly rush outside the balcony, carrying her mix emotions.

 

 

 

I know Xiaoting, what I did was wrong

 

 

 

 

"Xiaoting wait!" Yujin shouted but Xiaoting already ran. " it Yujin!You're such a ing— argh!" She cursed and shouted as she hit the back of her head at the wall.

 

 

¯

 

 

 

Xiaoting hurriedly ran outside without even looking at anyone, she didn't even notice Chaehyun and Dayeon laying at the sofa, already drunk.

 

 

 

 

"Huh?Wait Xiaoting unnie where are you going?!" Dayeon shouted as she stumbled at Chaehyun's foot. "Ouch!"

 

 

 

 

"What are you saying?Stupid there's no Xiaoting unnie here, she's at the balcony" Chaehyun said as she smack Dayeon's head.

 

 

 

 

Dayeon chuckles. "Right, maybe it's a ghost, wow I think I just saw a two ghost just now, I also saw one earlier— ouch unnie!" Chaehyun hit her again

 

 

 

 

"HAHAHAH what are you saying?"  But then Yeseo suddenly came out from the bathroom while scratching her eyes, as she approach the two.

 

 

 

 

"Unnies?I think I saw Yurina unnie before I went to the bathroom earlier"

 

 

 

 

The two looks at the maknae with confusion.

 

 

 

 

"Baby maknae maybe you're just daydreaming, did you just got out of bed?" Chaehyun asked as Yeseo nods.

 

 

 

 

"See, see, see! It's a human who I saw entered a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter