002

Sunsets Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

— Could she?

 

 

 

 

           The nine girls just done shooting their latest comeback, everyone in the venue claps and thanks each other. Some are exhausted and some are not, Yujin stretches her body as she saw Xiaoting walking near her.

 

     "Xiao—" she didn't finish her was about to say as the girl just walked pass by her and grab her phone then flop herself on the chair.

 

I was just gonna ask if we could grab some soda 

 

 

           Still not taking her eyes off Xiaoting, she saw her smiling while looking at her phone, proly chatting with someone, Yujin could only sigh as she sat.

 

 

     "Yeseo"

 

     "Yes unnie?"

 

     "Could you bring me some water?Thank you." Yeseo nod and left. Meanwhile Youngeun sneaks behind Xiaoting.

 

     "Ooh that's why"

 

     "Gosh Youngeun you scared me. Yah,don't eavesdrop on my phone." She tilted her phone, Youngeun smiled teasingly as she poke Xiaoting's side.

 

      "That's why you're giddily smiling here, chatting with your long distance—"

 

      "Hey, Xiaoting unnie chatting with who?" Dayeon suddenly arrived as she put her arm around Youngeun's shoulder.

 

      "Chatting with the girl who ranked 14 at—" Youngeun stops talking as she saw Xiaoting glaring at her, Dayeon claps her hands as she laugh.

 

      "Ooh I get it, I get it HAHAHAH."

 

      "Not so funny you two." Xiaoting rolled her eyes.

 

 

      "Ssh! Guys lower your voices." Yujin said which caught the attention of the other members. Dayeon and Youngeun looks at each other then shrug. Xiaoting on the other hand just mouthed 'sorry' to their leader, whick responded a nodding Yujin with a small smile. She don't know but it suddenly annoys her on what she heard over Xiaoting, Dayeon and Youngeun's conversation.

 

 

        Yeseo arrived as she gave the water to Yujin.

 

      "Unnie I'll just go with Hikaru to buy some snacks."

 

      "Okay, be careful okay?Wear facemask." With that Yeseo just nod and smile as she make her way on waiting Hikaru not far from them. Hiyyih sat down beside her.

 

      "Hey Hiyyih"

 

     "If I didn't know you unnie, I could say that you look like a jealous gf right there earlier" Hiyyih said chuckling.

 

     "What are you saying?" Hiyyih then pointed over Xiaoting using her lips, Yujin doesn't reacted to it.

 

     "Why so grumpy unnie?"

 

     "I'm just exhausted" Yujin said as she plays with the bottled mineral on her hands.

 

     "Hmm so not you, well before you don't care how much loud we are."

 

     "Argh Hiyyih"

 

     "Okay okay I'll stop" Hiyyih said as she laugh.

 

 

 

     "Hiyyih!" Dayeon called her as they approached them.

 

     "Wanna grab some snacks?" Youngeun asked.

 

     "Right, let's follow Yeseo and Hikaru" Hiyyih responded as she stood up

 

     "What about you Yujin unnie?" — Youngeun. She then glance over Xiaoting who's still sitting across not far from them.

 

     "Xiaoting unnie said she won't go because she's busy chatting with her soulmate." — Dayeon

 

     "Shh she might hear you." Youngeun said as they both chuckled, little they didn't know Xiaoting was now standi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter