Special Chapter (SXT Day)

Sunsets Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

— A special chapter for Xiaoting's birthday

 

 

 

   It's already around eleven thirty at the evening, November 11th, Xiaoting was getting ready to do her solo birthday vlive when the clock strikes at twelve. She's currently at her parents house, including the other members also with their respective parents, their company gave them a two days day off including tomorrow, she looks around her surrounding, it's solemn and only her breathing could be heard, she sighs as she looks at the time that already hits at twelve. She was about to tap the start button of the vlive video but her phone suddenly keeps dinging indicating she has messages, she looks at it and saw a birthday greetings from Yujin, Mashiro and the other members, she smiles upon reading it all, she quickly replies each of them and started her solo vlive.

 

 

  If only they know how she wish she could celebrate her birthday vlive with her co-members, tho she's still glad Kep1ians could celebrate it with her through vlive, yet still she's not feeling lonely because she have Kep1ians and Tingfens. Minutes later and Xiaoting was now waving and biding her goodbye before she ended the video.

 

 

"Maybe I should've bought my own birthday designs and cake, right?" She asks herself and looks at her surroundings again. "By then it doesn't look plain and boring." She shook her head and scoffs.

 

 

" It's still okay, I've already grown up." She said to herself, her phone rings indicating there's a video call from none other than her girlfriend, Yurina. As she answers it, a smiling Yurina wearing a birthday hat and holding a cake with a lighted candle greeted her.

 

 

"Happy birthday my love! I love you"

 

"Thank you ai"

 

"Make a wish"

 

 

Xiaoting closes her eyes as she wish for a mere seconds, she makes a blow as Yurina blows the candle, she stares at her for a seconds, she look at the back of Yurina, there's some birthday decorations behind her, Yurina notices that her gf's been looking at it.

 

 

"Do you like it? I made it for you"

 

Xiaoting nods, Yurina wanted to ask why is she alone but she just shrugs it, she wants her girlfriend to be happy.

 

"I have a gift for you, I'll give it when we meet again"

 

She's so sweet

 

"It's fine love, greeting me is enough." She said smiling. "Yurina"

 

"Yes baby?"

 

Xiaoting swallows the lump on , eyes getting teary.

 

"Can't you go here?" Silence. Yurina sighs as she looks down.

 

"I can't, I'm sorry"

 

Ah I knew it. I just tried because maybe, just maybe you'll be able to come here,  just maybe I could spend my birthday with you

 

 

"I'm really sorry please?My sched is fully packed until November fifteen, I promise I'll make it up to you" Yurina said as she gave a pleading look to Xiaoting.

 

But I need you right now

 

 

"It's okay, I know how busy you are, I understand, please take care always" she said forcing herself not to cry, it's her day so she shouldn't be sad and crying, both of them are busy tho.

 

"Xiaoting, I love you, you know that, right?"

 

"Yes, I love you too" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter