Eat it before it gets cold

GTOP IS FLUFF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong has been grumpy all week. He's sleep-deprived, doesn't eat on time, and their lack of intimacy added frustration to his stress. Seunghyun is busy with filming, while Jiyong is occupied with finishing their album. He's been in the studio almost every day that he and Seunghyun rarely get the chance to see each other. They still live in the same house but somehow, it feels like they live on different planets because of how hectic both of their schedules are. So, whenever they get a chance to see each other, they make sure to make the most of it by spending quality time together, whether it's as intimate as making love or as casual as laying on the couch watching whatever TV show is available.

Today, was one of those days. Their schedules finally matched and they are both free to hang out. They are laying on their bed cuddling and sharing sweet kisses when Seunghyun's phone rings. They both just ignored it but when the ringing doesn't stop, irritated Jiyong gets up to check the phone.

Gosh! Who could that be?

He reaches for Seunghyun's phone only to toss it in the other's face.

Ow! What was that for?

See for yourself. I'm out of here. I'm going back to the studio.

Seunghyun is left on their bed dumbfounded about what happene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter