Go to her then

GTOP IS FLUFF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The flickering light of the TV danced across Jiyong's face, a cheesy rom-com playing a grating symphony to his sudden, irrational annoyance. A thought, unwelcome and intrusive, had wormed its way into his mind. He glanced at Seunghyun, relaxed and focused on the screen, and a pang of insecurity tightened his stomach. What if he wasn't born? What if a parallel universe exists where Seunghyun is with someone else?

"Ya!"

He snapped, tossing a crumpled tissue at Seunghyun.

"Just go ahead and be with her then!"

Seunghyun, engrossed in the movie, barely flinched.

"What? What are you saying?"

Jiyong's voice trembled, fueled by a sudden insecurity he couldn't quite grasp.

"Go to her! I don't care!"

Seunghyun's brow furrowed, concern replacing amusement. He set the remote down, his gaze searching Jiyong's.

"Who's her? What's gotten into you?"

Jiyong hesitated, the absurdity of his outburst washing over him. But the image of a hypothetical Seunghyun, happy with another woman, still stung.

"Your girlfriend if I wasn't born!"

He blurted, feeling childish even as he said it. Seunghyun's eyes widened in understanding. He let out a soft chuckle, the sound washing away Jiyong's irritation.

"Baby."

He began, his voice laced with affection.

"Are you imagining an alternate universe again?"

Jiyong mumbled something about parallel universes and lost chances, feeling foolish even as he spoke. Seunghyun reached out, taking Jiyong's hand in his.

"I told you."

He said, his voice sincere.

"I would be single if you didn't exist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter