Lover's squirrel

GTOP IS FLUFF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong stared longingly at the phone screen. Seunghyun was miles away in LA for his dearMoon mission, and the silence in their house echoed louder than ever. Jiyong missed Seunghyun, a pout forming on his lips as he scrolled through his feed and stumbled upon a video notification. A new message from Seunghyun. With a click, a video unfolded, revealing a cheeky squirrel perched on a wire, its bushy tail twitching inquisitively.

"Yo, what's up dude!"

Seunghyun's voice, playful and familiar, filled the air. He panned the camera closer, capturing the squirrel's beady eyes and tiny pink nose.

"Look at this little guy staring me down. Reminds me of someone I know..."

Jiyong's lips curved into a smile.

"Someone mischievous with a fluffy tail?"

He typed back, a playful jab masking the warmth that bloomed in his chest.

Seunghyun's reply was a short video clip of the squirrel stuffing its cheeks with nuts, followed by a teasing caption.

"Yup, hoarding snacks and stealing hearts! Just like my Jiyong. Always seeking attention with those big eyes and fluffy cheeks."

Jiyong chuckled, typing back a quick message.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter