superwoman.

CLICK! ♡ [minzy x taeil - college au]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a.n. This short story chronologically comes before "ch.2 - drink with me". Comments and upvotes are much appreciated as they motivate me a lot ~

I wanted to do homage to Minzy's beautiful song: Superwoman

- Taeil rushes back to the library only to find Minzy fast asleep on a book.

 

click! ♡ – ch. 3 superwoman.

 

[Taeil POV]

 

‘congrats Lee Taeil, your clumsy managed to forget the only thing you were carrying’, I scolded myself as I dashed through the campus. The clock ticked at my every step; It was a matter of minutes before the building closed.

 

“S-sorry, I forgot my backpack here”, I gasped for air, supporting myself with the reception’s mahogany counter.

“I put It In the lost and found box, go fetch It”, the librarian gestured me to go deep down the hallway.

I hastily looked around the space in search for the lost item when my eyes encountered a figure slumped on the study table.

“Minji-jjing?!”, I instantly recognized her.

 

With an open book under her head like a pillow, her reddish locks fell on the pastel-coloured fabric of her blouse. She looked sculpted by an artist madly in love with his muse. Her beauty was ethereal.

Even the Minzy who always worked her off, who was always available to help everyone could get tired. She was so human too, even if at that moment she resembled an angel.

 

I looked down at the table scattered with copies of the Open Day program.

“You’re working on the event while studying too?”.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter