Minho

Once Upon a Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINHO

I’ve been waiting for a sign from Taemin for I don’t know how long. I’ve driven around the place. I’ve tested its limits, only to realize there weren’t any. Every time I feel like I’ve reached the end of the city, more of it appears in front of my eyes and I think I might be dreaming. It would make sense that my brain is making this world up as I explore it. It would also explain why time doesn’t seem so important.

I’m in a bar. It only appeared after I visited that place a few times, but since I noticed it, it hasn’t vanished. That place somehow gives me a sense of normality. I never feel thirsty or hungry, but it’s nice to have some liquid run down my throat. Also, it doesn’t seem like I’m able to get drunk, which is a plus.

I take a sip and put the glass back down on the counter. I look up slowly, now used to being alone, but I realize at this moment that I’m not. In a greenish haze, I can see myself looking at me softly. I smirk slightly as I observe myself. It’s a rare opportunity to be able to look at oneself from this perspective.

“You seem relaxed,” the other me says and I chuckle.

“I’m not afraid, if that’s what you’re implying,” I say back softly.

“I wouldn’t expect anything less from us.”

“You’re my subconscious, right? You’re trying to make me realize something,” I say before taking another sip.

“Have you realized it yet?”

“I think I have,” I answer slowly and my lips. “Where is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter