Taemin

Once Upon a Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEMIN

I don’t know how long I’ve been walking. It must have been days, at this point. I’m bored. I don’t understand what my mind is trying to tell me through this dream. I just want to wake up at this point. I’ve tried. I’ve pinched myself more than I’d like to admit. But nothing works. It feels like I won’t be able to wake up until I figure out what’s happening. But nothing’s happening.

Suddenly, I’m frustrated, and more time must have passed. I’m also driving a car. I don’t know how I ended up in that car. It doesn’t matter. The car is going fast, and I love the speed. I want it to go even faster. 

I push the throttle and feel myself going forward. Maybe that’s what I need to do to get out of the dream. Maybe pinching myself isn’t enough, maybe I need to try something more permanent. I’m driving in a tunnel, I notice the road curving but my hands decide to not follow it. That was never how I wanted to go, but if it’s what it takes to end this dream, so be it.

The car hits the wall of the tunnel and everything explodes around me. I feel the glass slicing my skin and the steering wheel digging into my stomach, and all of a sudden I can’t breathe anymore. I should be panicking, but weirdly enough, I don’t care. This is my way out of this. I’m going to make it.

I see blue and red lights from the corner of my eyes and I groan. No! I can’t be saved. I need to go. I need to wake up. But those people don’t know that. They come to the car and help me get out. I can’t move on my own, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter