Day out with ajusshi🌨️💕

My bodgygaurd 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol woke up to a soft touch on his cheek, face, and lips, he opened his eyes to see jeonghan staring cutely as he squeezed his nose and giggled.

"Mhh, good morning Master ~."

Jeonghan flinched, he stood up and run away when he realized that he woke the man with his touches.

The bodyguard sat up, smiled to himself.

So cute.

He looked at the hour to see that it was still 6:30 AM, but why is jeonghan awake so early?! It looks like his grandpa didn't even wake up yet, so he gets up and followed the lad inside the living room, to see him sitting innocently by the coffee table while eating a pudding, and watching TV shows. 

He seems so pure and innocent. 

Shall he watch him till the grandpa wakes?!

But seeing him sitting there seungcheol thought the lad will be fine so he went to wash up and get ready for the day.

He still doesn't know his schedule or anything yet but it's more like babysitting as he judged after seeing the lad's behavior. 

He brushed his teeth after washing his face, wore his black suit, and when he was done, he saw the grandpa already awake and jeonghan isn't in the living room.

Found him in the kitchen taking other pudding, now he knew the lad's favorite snack.

" Jeonghan, it's not good to have this as breakfast,." he murmured, pulled a few ingredients out of the fridge, and saw the boy running away.

He chuckled, start cooking and he really impressed jeonghan's grandpa as he looked at all the delicious-looking food after a while. 

" Aigoo, this is really great. "

Jeonghan held his bowl of rice, eyes sparkling as he eat happily from the man's cooking. 

" G-grandpa.. I like Ajusshi's cooking better than grandpa is.." jeonghan admit innocently, seeming so happy as he held the soup and sipped.

Although it's not part of his job he cooked such a great meal, grandpa start to love this man for sure, he's really good humble man.

Jeonghan made a little mess as he dropped the spoon and when he bent down, the rice bowl fell too.

He flinched, but suddenly seungcheol bend down and helped him.

" I will put another one for you."

Jeonghan sniffed innocently, wiped his tears cause he was surprised. 

The grandpa looked at seungcheol and his heart fluttered, soft smile appeared on his lips, " Aigoo, I feel like I will rest well in heaven." 

He murmured to himself, looking at the jeonghan eating happily again after he wiped his tears, hopefully, the bowl didn't break. 

He was really like a child.

He cries like any five or four years old child.

And this proves to the bodyguard that jeonghan needs to be taken care of.

 

 

💗💕💗

After breakfast, seungcheol's sitting with the grandpa, discussing jeonghan's schedules for each day, as they decided to go with it and while talking, jeonghan run to his grandpa wearing his winter padding, and shoes. 

"Aigoo, it looks like he's ready to go and have a walk around." 

The man chuckled making seungcheol smile as he looked at the master's cuteness. 

"I wrote what he loves and what he dislikes, you can go now." 

Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter