Grandpa's last word 🌺

My bodgygaurd 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning / Mention of death. 

 

 

He woke up and noticed that he really slept next to the cute lad, jeonghan was there snuggling close to his chest innconetly as he seek for warmth.

The man's heart fluttered, flushed as he hugged him and pecked that hair, smelling so good.

But he noticed soon what he did so he sat up blushing, what the hell did he just do?! He stood up, got ready before everyone and start cooking breakfast.

Jeonghan's so beauty was incredible, the way he sleeps, looks like an angel, " Cheol-ah, did you slept close to hannie?!".

Seungcheol's eyes widened, looked at the grandpa fully awake as he came out the bathroom after bathing.

He flushed, rubbed the back off his head.

" Yeah, he refused to sleep alone so I laid down close, ended up sleeping. "

The grandpa chuckled. 

" Aigoo, this kid seriously, he replaced you by his teddy bear."

Seungcheol chuckled along there, noticed that jeonghan really throw the teddy bear away when he laid instead.

" He didn't have his mother's tenderness. warmth or anything like that so he will probably cling to you more than this. "

Seungcheol smiled softly, heart fluttering. 

" I'm fine master, as long as jeonghan's happy.. I'm fine."

The grandpa smiled gently.

" Aww such a great man. "

 

 

☀️🥪☕

Jeonghan's sitting cutely across his grandpa and cheol serving the dishes," What is his schedule today cheol?!".

Seungcheol memorized today.

" He have math and english class online, this is the most important thing, the other is normal routine which is bathing, playing, swimming outdoor."

The grandpa smiled softly.

" Alright, from now on, I want you to be the one deciding his schedule."

Seungcheol looked at the man, bowed there.

" This is jeonghan's card, pay him anything he wants. "

Seungcheol held it as he bows. 

Jeonghan heard cutely, before he look at his grandpa.

" Jeonghan wants grandpa's card.. "

The two laughed there," Aigoo why is that hannie?!".

Jeonghan flushed, looking at the gold color.

" Shall I change the color of your card hannie?!".

Jeonghan nodded innconetly, he touched it seeing it sparkling and seungcheol chuckled seeing this childish adorable behavior.

" See the things he like and dislike, and I'm sure now you are aware of everything, so I will leave him to you cheol-a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter