The weird feeling🌸💕

My bodgygaurd 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another innocent beautiful day for the cutie, he was being dressed by the handsome tall man after he dried him well, put the beanie on his head, and jeonghan suddenly hugged the man.

" Ajusshi, pick up jeonghanie ~."

The man's eyes widened, shinned as he flushed, wasn't used to skinship and it happened all of sudden, but he did what the boy said, picked him up, and was very surprised at how frail and light he was as if he's a feather.

Jeonghan melted on that arm, was seen by the grandpa and he chuckled.

"Aigoo, he often asks for this but you know, I can't carry him anymore, when he was young I used to carry him around but he got so big all of sudden."

The man smiled softly, brushed the boy's hair as he giggled innocently.

" Grandpa.. Ajusshi can carry jeonghan. " the boy looks so happy, cupped cheol's cheek and pecked it cutely making the man blush and his eyes widened.

He knew that jeonghan's like a child, but doing such a skinship to a single man like him makes him feel butterflies, especially the fact that jeonghan's pretty and adorable like this.

The grandpa laughed at that. 

" Aigoo, good for you hannie,."

The old man smiled softly, entered the kitchen, and start making his coffee, meanwhile seungcheol put the lad on the table and start making breakfast.

Jeonghan held his iPad and started to play, got his cup of hot chocolate soon made by his bodyguard, seungcheol made a toast with jam, wipe cream and strawberry, honey and it was such a great American breakfast that jeonghan loved so much, even the grandpa start to be addicted to the man's cooking skills. 

Jeonghan took another toast with wipe cream and eat it happily, covering his lips with the cream and cheol smiled, wiped that gently with the tissue and jeonghan blushed cutely. 

 

..... 

After breakfast, seungcheol's holding that smaller hand while walking with the lad around Han river sidewalk, jeonghan tried touching the snow flecks that fall, run around after that as he giggles cutely while trying to catch more, seungcheol watched with a warm smile.

" Jeonghan, be careful ~." he reminded cause they are close to the river, after all, jeonghan run back to him and shivered.

" Wanna go back inside the car?!".

Jeonghan shook his head. 

" J-jeonghan wants to buy a cake."

Seungcheol chuckled at this cutie, he always wants sweets things than normal food and he thought it's really not good but for now, he doesn't want to see lad sad or mad.

" Okay, let's go. "

 

💕🌺💗

Back home, seungcheol went to make dinner while jeonghan's sitting by the kotatsu table and eating the sma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter