Today is schedule 💞

My bodgygaurd 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been exactly two months since seungcheol started working as bodyguard for this cutie, he's used to his work now and he knew each schedule, he memories it pretty well.

11:30 AM, seungcheol entered the huge bathroom and looked at the younger inside the big bathtub filled with warm water, saw jeonghan playing with a duck toy and there's other toys in the bathtub.

His heart softened at the sight.

So damn adorable.

"Master, you've been inside for so long, it's not good," he murmured, went closer and jeonghan looked up at him with cute pouts, shook his head, and continued playing.

But his cheek was so red due to the heat of the water and the elder felt worried.

" I made you cupcakes with frosting on top, you still won't get up?!".

Jeonghan's eyes widened, it shined cutely but he kept playing.

" There's a cupcake with a strawberry on top, I can't wait to taste it." seungcheol smiled there, pretending to go out and leave the younger but jeonghan stood up.

Seungcheol chuckled, walked back, and covered that slim pale body with the bathrobe, " Let's go out and dry you up. "

Jeonghan nodded quietly being obedient now after he heard about the cupcake, 

 

 

💗💗💗

Jeonghan's eating cupcakes with frosting on top and strawberry, the grandma drinking his tea as he chuckled looking at jeonghan taking another cupcake," Is it delicious jeonghan?!".the grandma asked, wiped jeonghan's cheek from the frosting and he blushed cutely, looking at seungcheol who smiled softly there.

" Jeonghan like it.. It's so delicious."

The grandpa ruffled that hair.

" But don't eat too much or you won't eat lunch sweetie."

Jeonghan looked at seungcheol taking the rest of the cupcake and he pouted, hugged his grandpa's arm.

" Grandpa.. Jeonghan wants to go amusement park ~. "

The man wasn't surprised as sometimes jeonghan asks for the amusement park and he has always loved going there, but the boy's too energetic as he run from here to there but the old man wasn't energetic as before, he easily get tired that his leg was weak.

But now if it is with seungcheol, jeonghan will have lots of fun because they won't go home early like the last time.

He smiled there. 

"Okay, go tell seungcheol." 

Jeonghan jumped happily, run to the man in the kitchen as he tugged on his shirt while he was washing the dishes he used for the pancake. 

" What's wrong jeonghan?!". 

Jeonghan blushed innocently, Ajusshi's too handsome, having to look at him from close makes him blush and become nervous, jeonghan doesn't understand why. 

" Jeonghan wants to go amusement p-park." 

Seungcheol wiped the plate and turned to face the cute lad. 

" Of course, jeonghan but did your grandpa agree?!". 

Jeonghan nodded. 

" Okay, let's dress you up." 

 

 

Jeonghan stood in front of his grandpa, wearing his winter clothes, pair of black jeans, yellow sweater above it white padding cause it's snowy outside. 

" Aigoo, go and have fun sweetie, don't bother seungcheol too much. " knowing the boy gets too eager the grandpa reminded and jeonghan pouted. 

" Grandpa won't come too?!". 

The old man smiled there. 

" Grandpa's staying here sweetie." 

Jeonghan's already used but he just asked, he looked at his bodyguard. 

" Ajusshi... Let's go." 

 

 

💗💞💗

Jeonghan was so happy as he run from here to there, playing all kinds of games, whether it's adult games or normal ones like ferries wheel, Tilt-A-Whirl, roller-coaster, and carousel, they were t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter