Jeonghan's laugh💞

My bodgygaurd 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up around 2:30 AM to go to the bathroom, snapped once he heard jeonghan crying, peeked where he heard the sound, and saw him hugging his grandpa as he sleeps, seungcheol's eyes widened, he run over to see the man and, hopefully, it wasn't something he expected, the man's just having a fever and it seems like he's sleeping tightly due to that.

" Ajusshi, grandpa won't wake up."

Seungcheol patted the younger's hair.

" He'll be fine jeonghan, I will go bring the ice pack." seungcheol ran towards the kitchen, brought the ice pack with fever medicine, gave the man as he woke up, and looked at seungcheol dizzy.

" Grandpa, I guess you need the hospital."

The old man smiled weakly there.

" No cheol, there's no need, I'll just have to sleep it off."

Seungcheol's heart clenched, he bite his lips, the man looked at jeonghan holding his bigger hand while crying.

" Hannie, grandpa will be fine so don't cry and go to bed, it's still too early. "

Jeonghan pouted, shook his head and leaned on his grandpa's chest, hugging him. 

Seungcheol's heart softened, he stood up.

" I'll be making porridge."

The grandpa felt so glad, he's so thankful for this great man, he's such a man out of all the men.

His role was to take care of jeonghan, but he's taking care of him too as if his life depends on that, he's so humble and wise.

Jeonghan kept hugging him and sniffling cutely, he woke up to see his grandpa often but the man didn't wake and he seemed so pale, that's why jeonghan noticed the man's condition and started to cry.

Seungcheol came back after a while with a bowl of porridge, start feeding the weak man, and jeonghan watched innocently. 

" Grandpa, jeonghan's scared,." the lad pouted, taking his grandpa's hand as he whines with pouts and teary eyes.

"I'm fine jeonghan, don't be scared."

He murmured as he finished his porridge and seungcheol helped him back down.

" Jeonghan, let's go, it's still early you need to sleep."

The younger shook his head, clung to his grandpa and the man was afraid of his grandson caught this winter strong fever, it's the strongest fever, and jeonghan's weaker than him when it comes to such a thing, cause the boy doesn't have just damage in his brain but more than that.

Seungcheol still doesn't know about the real problem that gonna happen. 

 

 

💞💗💞

After struggling with the boy to make him sleep, seungcheol went back to change the ice pack and check up on the man's temperature to see it drop slowly as he's sweating it. 

He sighed in relief, felt dizzy as he leaned his head on the coffee table, and slept like that while the man was looking calmly at him with warm teary eyes. 

He's an angel. 

 

 

💗💞💗

The next morning, seungcheol snapped, he sat up eyes wide a little as he noticed that he slept, only to see the grandpa's bed empty, the blanket around his body fell and he smiled there knowing the old man put it around him. 

Went out to see the man sitting on the sofa while jeonghan was sleeping tightly on his arm, his heart fluttered at the cute sight.

" Oh, good morning cheol, sleep some more, you must be tired." 

Seungcheol shook his head with a warm smile.. "Good morning grandpa, how are you feeling now?!". 

The man smiled there.. "Totally fine, thanks to you." 

Seungcheol smiled softly. 

" It's nothing grandpa,." he rubbed the back off his head. 

The man chuckled. 

" You're such a humble man." 

Seungcheol bowed there. 

" I will take s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter