First day with him 💕

My bodgygaurd 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's snowy rough day, the grandpa was moving the snow off the way while his grandson's giggling cutely as he did a snowman.

" Jeonghan, come back or you'll catch a cold ~." 

The man called, a smile on his lips there seeing the lad enjoying the snow, he's really so innocent, pure, he does not have any idea how this world is cruel yet.

The lad looked so cute as he make the snowman, huffed into his hands while his cheek reddened.

" G-grandpa.. I-I still wanna play," he murmured, but the man walked towards him and pulled off his coat, wrapped it around the boy.

" Grandpa will make some hot chocolate, come back before it gets cold okay?!".

Jeonghan nodded, he smiled innocently and continued playing alone in front of the house garden. 

 

Run back home a few minutes later and sit close to his grandpa, drinking his hot chocolate," Jeonghan, grandpa thought about something lately. "

The old murmured, holding his grandson's cheek and he looked at him innocently. 

" Grandpa?!". 

The man patted that hair and jeonghan giggled innocently. 

" I'll be hiring someone who looks after you, I won't last long, grandpa's already old. "the man's eyes seems teary, hugged the pure boy who looks confused. 

But he embraced his grandpa back and closed his eyes. 

Why is his grandpa crying?! 

 

🏡🌨️⛄

Jeonghan was drawing in his room when his grandpa knocked on the door.

" Jeonghan, can I come?!".

The lad stood up eventually and opened the door.

" Grandpa.. Is grandpa okay ?!".

The lad seem surprised as his grandpa held his hand and pulled him out gently.

" I want you to meet someone."

 

When he get out, there was a man sitting on the sofa, wearing a black suit, having a manly figure and handsome fine face, the lad looked uncomfortable as he looked at his grandpa for an explanation.

" Jeonghan, this is Choi seungcheol, I hired him today to take care of you."

Jeonghan looked very confused, he hide behind his grandpa, shook his head.

Seungcheol guy stood up and he was really tall and muscular.

" Nice to meet you master, you can call me anything you like. "

Jeonghan flushed innocently, he looked at the man very respectful and polite, " Grandpa.. J-jeonghan can take care of himself ." the lad pouted, tugging on the old man's shirt. 

" It's not about that jeonghan, grandpa's becoming old now, I want to trust someone who looks after you while I'm gone." 

Jeonghan's eyes widened, tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter