House Hopping part 2

That's LIFE

Narrator's POV:

 "The famous Lee Jinpyo is your father?!" Daeyeol asked in disbelief. "That's our father!" Youngjae said. Youngjin smiled. "How is your father? Is he doing well?" Sungyeol's mom asked. The smiles on Youngjin and Youngjae faded. Daeyeol hit his mom's arm. "Wae?!" she shouted. "Didn't you heard the news?" Daeyeol answered her. Sungyeol's mom gasped in shock as her eyes widened. "Omo! Youngjin, I'm really sorry," she said as she held her hand. Youngjin flashed a smile and said, "It's okay," 

"It's still a shock, I haven't thank him properly for helping us," Sungyeol's mom said. "Ah, the case of Itaewon homicide?" Youngjin remembered. She watched from a far as she had secretly followed her father. She was forbidden but still, she had followed her father. Her father would bring home some of the evidence and files. With that, she studied the files secretly and went to personal investigations with her childhood friend. When her father was studying the files, she would approach her father and tell him what she know.

 

"Visit again! You can come here any time you want, araso?" Sungyeol's mom said as she bid Youngjin and the others goodbye. They went to Sungjong's house next and then to Hyuna's. "Omo! Woori-ah?" Hyuna's mom shouted as she ran to hug Woori. "Annyeonghaseyo, auntie," Woori greeted. Hyuna stayed because she had to prepare for her flight. They took a group picture and the others left.

They headed to the next destination. "Where are we going next?" Youngjin asked. "Myunsoo's apartment," Woori answered her. They walked towards a luxurious looking building. "He lives in there?" Youngjin asked again, shocked. Woori just nodded. 

They stepped out of the lift and followed Myungsoo, who was leading the way. He stopped in front of a door and punched some numbers on the computerized door lock. It granted his access and went in with the others following him from behind. A spacious living room with big glass windows as an access to see the city. "Make yourselves at home," Myungsoo said as he gave the camera back to its owner and went to his kitchen to get some drinks.

As the others were sitting in the living room, Youngjin stood beside the window and gazed at the sun setting before her eyes. She turned her camera on and took snapshots as the day slowly turned into night and the city started to turn on their bright lights. "It's beautiful isn't it?" Myungsoo appeared beside her. "Yeah," Youngjin said, still mesmerized by the scene.

 

"Ahh, okay. Let's go to Youngjin's house next and eat our dinner there!" Sunggyu said as he stood up. Myungsoo began putting the away the glasses to the sink. Youngjin helped him and received a weird stare from Myungsoo. She put down the last glass to the sink and left him in the kitchen. She sat down beside Woori. Woori handed her a box. "What's this?" Youngjin asked. "Hyuna asked me to give it to you. I got one too!" Woori said as she took out another box and waved it in front of her. Youngjin smiled as she stared at the box. "Youngjin-ah," Woori spoke softly. "Hmmm?" "Thank you," Woori said.

They went out of the luxurious apartment. They stopped on their tracks when, "What should we eat?" Sungyeol asked. Woohyun noticed something, they were luckily in front of a convenience store. "We'll be right back," he said as her dragged Woori inside the store. After a few minutes, they went out carrying plastic bags. "Okay, let's go to your apartment," Woohyun said as he led the way, with Woori beside him. They stopped infront of an apartment building. Youngjin made her way and went up as the others trailed behind her. Youngjin reached the rooftop and unlocked the door to their room.

"You live in rooftop room? WOW!" Sungjong exclaimed. "I'm sorry if it's small," Youngjin apologized. "We don't mind," Woohyun said as he smiled at her. Youngjin smiled back. The light as soon as she entered the room. "Welcome to our home!" Youngae greeted as his hands were up in the air. In a small room, 11 people were able to fit in there. It wasn't cramped since things there were organized well, making it easy for anyone to move no matter how small the room was. Woohyun went to the kitchen and started taking out the ingredients. "What are you doing?" Youngjin asked. "Making dinner," Woohyun simply said. "Let me help you," Youngjin said. The 2 made dinner while Youngjae entertained the other people in the room.

"I can handle it now. Thanks," Woohyun said. Youngjin went with the others who were suddenly busy with something. "Look at this," she heard Youngjae's voice. "Wah, so pretty," she heard Hoya's voice. Her eyes widened as she saw the thik album the rest gathered around. It was a compilation of the pictures she had taken. Youngjae was about to turn the page to another set of pictures, however, Youngjin coughed and got his attention. "Youngjae-ah, who told you can touch that?" she said with a smile, with a murderous intent; as she walked slowly towards him. Youngjae quickly shut the album and hugged it closed to his chest, "N-noona," he stuttered as he started backing away.

"Neh?" she said, trying to sound sweet, as she crunched her knuckles and smiled. From walking slowly, she darted towards him, which caused him to run for his dear life, with the album still close to his chest. This had happened before.

As she had entered their living room, she saw her mom, her her dad and her brother, gathered around something. "Oh Youngjin-ah, I didn't know you have good photography skills," her dad said. 'Photography skills?' she asked herself. Her eyes widened when she saw her album. She then sent a glare to her little brother. "Why you-," she said. Her little brother ran off and she started chasing him around the house. Her brother screamed and screamed and their parents only laughed. Youngjin caught him and tickled him endlessly.

Youngjae hid behind Myungsoo and made him his shield. Youngjae pushed Myungsoo towards Youngjin. "Yah!" Both Myungsoo and Youngjin screamed. They both chased the little boy. Myungsoo caught Youngjae. Youngjin slowed down and smirked at her brother. "You're dead!" she exclaimed and began tickling him while Myungsoo held him tighter. The little Youngjae screamed and screamed but she didn't stop. The others watched in amusement. "Ahhhh! Okahahahhahaa. I'll hahhahaha give it back!" the little boy shouted in defeat. Youngjin stopped and got her album.

Myungsoo let him go and stuck out his tongue. Youngjae stuck out his tongue and hid behind Woori. The others began to laugh. "Let's eat!" Woohyun shouted. The others set up the table and then, ate their dinner. "Whoa, delicious!" Youngjae exclaimed.

"Noona, I can't believe you're the mysterious Hurrican Jin every gang was talking about," Sungjong asked. Youngjin stopped from eating and looked a Sungjong, "They talk about me?" Sungjong nodded. "They must be happy because no one will ever beat them up," Youngjin replied. "You fought alone?" Hoya asked and in response, Youngjin shook her head while chewing the food in . "What was your gang called?" Sunggyu asked. "That's for you to find out," Youngjin said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo! I'm sorry if I am very slow in updating. I'm doing great in my job. It's nice to have your work and efforts appreciated. We're going to Boracay next week! :)

Anyway, THANK YOU NEW SUBSCRIBERS. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE READING. Lovely readers, thank you for patiently waiting for my updates! Thank you very much! I really really really appreciate it and also your comments, I enjoyed reading them. I would be using much more Korean celebrities so stay tuned! Ppyong!

-Nielle