Enjoy the rollercoaster of life

That's LIFE

Narrator's POV:

"So, your hobby is taking pictures?" a voice said. It was Myungsoo's. 'How did he get here?' she asked her self. She shook the thought away and answered him with a nod. She stepped a little to her right, making a space between them. She quickly focused her camera to his face. Myungsoo noticed this and looked at her. As if on cue, she took a snapshot of it. "Okay!" she said as she looked at the picture.

"Delete that," Myungsoo said, trying to snatch the camera away from her but she was quicker. She stuck out her tongue and went to walk with Hyuna. She then took pictures of Hyuna. "You're my model!" Youngjin said. Hyuna laughed and started making faces. Youngjin's camera was able to catch up with her speed. She reviewed the pictures in a fast speed and laughed at what she had seen.

It was almost lunch time when they reached in front of an amusement park. Youngjin's face lit up and Myungsoo noticed this. "Is this your first time?" He again appeared at her side. "Are we really going there?" she asked without removing her eyes from the sign of the park. She took a picture of the sign and looked at Youngjae's reaction. He had the same. She took a picture of his reaction. "Let's gooooooo!" Sungjong grabbed Youngjin's wrist and dragged her in. The rest followed. "Woori, are you allowed?" Youngjin turned her head to her. "I'm not gonna ride. I'm just gonna watch which is already fun for me!" Woori said, excitedly.

Youngjin smiled at her. "Youngjin-ah!" Sungyeol called her. "Let's ride that rollercoaster and no one should vomit after. One who vomits loses and will do whatever the winner asks. FOR ONE DAY!" he dared. "YOU. ARE ON," Youngjin said. The 2 ran to the rollercoaster and waited for their turn. The rest followed them except for Woori and Youngjae. Woori wasn't allowed to go on ries like that while Youngjae was too young for the ride. Youngjin left her camera with the 2. The 2 just ate ice cream and played with the camera while they waited. Meanwhile, everyone had gotten on their seats. Sungyeol was sitting at the very front with Youngjin. Myungsoo sat behind Youngjin with no one beside him. Behind him, sat Dongwoo and Hoya and behind them was Woohyun and Sunggyu. Sungjong and Hyuna sat together at the back of Woohyun and Sunggyu.

"You can still back out," Sungyeol offered Youngjin. She, in return, smirked and handed him a piece of mint gum. He gave her a confused look. "You can thank me after you vomit," Sungyeol didn't have the chance to reply because the ride had started. They started to ascend, about to leave the earth, slowly. Heartbeats raised, palms became sweaty. Youngjin anticipated the screams she would soon hear. Sadistic, you can consider her one.

"You scared now?" she teased Sungyeol. "HA! Not in a million YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS!" Sungyeol said as he had shouted the last part. They started to fall back to earth in full speed. As she had expected, many screamed. She threw her hands in the air and enjoyed the ride as she screamed, "Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Sungyeol, however, felt the urge to vomit but he had no choice but to hold back and wait for the ride to finish.

As soon as the ride finished, Sungyeol could feel his knees wobbling as he stood up. Youngjin was laughing at the boy. They hurried out and met with Woori and Youngjin. Woori had taken a picture of them walking towards her. Sungyeol had a different reaction. He looked like he was about to throw up, and he was. He couldn't hold it back so he ran to a nearby restroom and puked. "I won!" Youngjin shouted in glee. When Sungyeol had returned, Youngjin smirked and began teasing him, starting by handing him with the gum, "Here you go,"

He hesitated at first, but took the gum and shove it in his mouth. The others laughed at him. "I could have won! It's because of what I ate for breakfast," he defended himself. "You still don't stand a chance. Noona had ridden different kinds of rollercoaster for a thousand times. She had been riding one since she was a kid and she always take the front seat," Youngjae provoked him. "Since she was a kid???" Sungyeol asked in disbelief. Youngjae nodded, "She had been a regular customer of rollercoasters,"

Infinite stared at Youngjin and she just gave a grin and did a peace sign. "Here's your camera," Woori handed the gadget back. Youngjin viewed the pictures and smiled. Woori had pictures taken by Youngjae and vice versa. And there are with both of them. She then, took pictures of every single one of them and then did a group picture. Each one of them noticed this. "You like taking pictures?" Hoya asked her. "No, she doesn't like it. She LOVES IT," Youngjae corrected him.

"We can open a magazine thingy and we'll be the models while Youngjin is a photographer!" Woohyun proudly suggested that made them all laugh. "What? I mean, it's a good idea!" he said. "Are you willing to pay me?" Youngjin asked with a challenging smile. "A-ah, t-that," he stuttered as he scratched the back of his neck. They all laughed and Youngjin's camera was filled with more and more photos.

They were sitting on a bench, resting. Suddenly, they heard a growl. Youngjin looked at Youngjae, who sheepishly grinned. "Come to think of it, we haven't had our lucnh yet," Sungyeol realized. The realization had came in to the others as well. "Where do you, guys, want to eat?" Sunggyu asked. "Let's eat in the restaurant near the mall," Myungsoo suggested. Youngjin and Woori's eyes secretly widened as they both looked at each other nervously. They were sending each other mental messages that only the both of them can understand.

Y: Oh .

W: What are we going to do?

Y: I don't know.

W: If we refuse, they'd ask why.

Y: Okay, okay. I got it.

"Oh, the food there is good. Let's go!" Sungyeol said. Youngjin took out her phone and began to send a text to Leeteuk.

Hyung, we are coming over.

Please tell Jonghyun too.

Pretend you don't know me. Thanks.

-Youngjin

Youngjin sighed in relief as she had sent the message, hoping he would receive it. As they head to the restaurant, "Oh, that's right," Woohyun remembered something, making everyone stop. "You look like the employee there!" Woohyun said as he pointed to Youngjin. 'Oh crap,' she, in turn, cursed in her mind. "Ah, really? Is it a he or a she?" she asked calmly with a smile. "A boy," Hoya answered her question.

"A boy?!" she asked in disbelief, definitely pretending. Infinite nodded. "Oh? Is he handsome?!" Youngjin's face seemed to lift up. "Ahhh, a flower boy," Hoya answered. "Then, let's go there!" Youngjin happily said. "Okay! Let's go!" Hyuna linked arms with her. The rest nodded. Woori, however was surprised at how her friend reacted. It was so not like her. It was like she was a different person. Youngjin secretly glanced to her and winked.

"Hyung," Youngjae called Myungsoo as he tugged the hem of his shirt lightly. Myungsoo bent down for Youngjae. Youngjae sat around his neck and they walked around like that. Youngjin noticed this and took a picture of them. They all reached the restaurant and started to have a seat. It was now time for Youngjin's acting. She began to turn her head from left to right, searching for someone.

"Yah, Woohyun, where is this flower boy you speak of?" Youngjin asked. "Hmm," Woohyun began to search for him too. A waiter came to their aid and handed them menus. Youngjin secretly looked at the waiter and secretly smiled. The waiter smiled back. Leeteuk smiled back with a quick and slight nod, meaning he had received the message. They told their orders and waited for their meals. A little later, the waiter came back with their meals. After placing each meal on the table, "Is there anything else?" Leeteuk asked.

"Ah, yes. Where is the waiter that looked exactly just like her?" Woohyun said as he pointed to Youngjin. Leeteuk pretended to eye the girl before he answered, "Ah, he doesn't work here during Sundays," "Ah, okay. That's all," Woohyun answered, sending the waiter away. Youngjin ate calmly while helpimg her brother. She helped him sliced the meat. Myungsoo kept glancing at Youngjin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo yo yo! Nielle here, lovely readers. I present to you Chapter 19! Ole! Thank you new subscribers! Don't forget to comment! :D

I forgot to tell you that I'm working now. Summer job, it is. I need money. I ain't a rich . I work for my aunt's comapny. Now, they're the rich asses. :)))) So, I might not be able to update much. But I will always try to sneak from my job just to update. You know how much I love you guys! :) Thank you for the comments!!!

You know the drill. Comment down below and tell me what you think! Atleast to let me know, if someone is reading this and enjoys it. Do tell me, too, what you want to happen next and do not worry, I give credits! Ppyong!

-Nielle