Six

I trusted you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum went to Jinki's room before going back to his parents home.  He knocked on the door "May I come in" Jonghyun opened the door for him. Kibum directly went to Jinki "I don't know if I can even ask for forgiveness from you. I know what we did, not only hurt you deeply but scarred your heart. I can't put all blame on Minho cause I wanted child too. I wanted our child to be part of at least one of us but I agree our way of doing it was absolutely wrong and when Minho started falling in love with you I couldn't control my anger. I love him as much as I love this child even though it is not born yet." Kibum had tears in his eyes and even though Jinki wanted to ignore it he couldn't ignore it.  "Please take care of it and yourself.  I'm glad you found someone who cares for you deeply. If possible please forgive me and Minho for what we did to you. Can I say goodbye to child please?" Jinki couldn't do anything but nod.

 

Kibum bent down on his knees "I'm so sorry baby for making everything difficult for you even before you are born. Please be healthy and happy and make your parents happy and proud of you. I can't stay close to you right now but you can come to me whenever you want to. Uncle will always be there for you." Kibum stood up and said thank you to Jinki. While leaving he found a hand holding his hand "Don't go" "what?" "I said don't go stay here and repent for what you did instead of asking forgiveness and running away. I don't love that idiot anymore there is no way I will forget everything and go back to him. Stay here and help me take care of the baby till it's birth." Kibum had tears in eyes again "Thank you for giving me another chance" After saying that Kibum went back to guest room. 

 

"Why did you say till it's birth?" "Cause I have decided not to keep it after birth and give the child to them" "WHAT the hell do you mean you can't do that. How did you decide that by yourself? I don't want to give them my child. You did everything to protect the child, to keep it with you and now you are giving up so easily? " "Jjongie calm down. I really want to start our relationship properly. And no matter how much we love the baby it will always remind us of my past. I don't want to carry my past in my future with you. I don't know how and since when I started to love you. I love you and baby too but this baby will keep me reminding of my past and I don't want to be stuck in my past anymore. It would be unfair to the child too if I don't love it the way it deserves to be loved. You saw how Kibum loves child now didn't you? It made me realise that maybe he'll be better mother than me. And most importantly I'm doing this for the baby." "Why are you saying all this you will be great mother too." "Please Jjongie understand I'm doing it for all of us and without you I won't go ahead with this cause you are my child's dad too." "As you wish I did say I will support all your decisions I will miss our baby so much."

 

Jonghyun had tears in his eyes. "Didn't you hear what I said in between" "what is that?" "I said I love you. I love you Jjongie." "What? Really? You are not joking right?" "I love you Jjongie I'm sorry it took me so long to realise. No one can love me the way yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter