Intro

I trusted you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If I could go back in time I would go back in time and tell myself not to fall in love with despicable person like you.

 

Blinded by love that was how I was, I trusted you oblivious to the fact that our relationship's foundation itself was based on a lie. No matter how much people try to hide the truth it always comes to light. How could I be such a fool to believe in your lies? So many nights I wondered if you ever loved me even a little bit.

 

I, Lee Jinki promise to protect my child, to make sure he would never reach your evil clutches, to keep him away from your awful influence, to do everything in my power to make sure he doesn't become a liar and conniving human being like you.

 

Yet Minho you are going to pay for what you have done to me. A person who saw nothing but love in everything before has become hateful because of you. Everything inside my body just keeps burning so to free myself from this burning I'm going to burn everything you love instead. I dispise you Minho.

 

Today is the day everything is going to start. With your brother by my side I'm going to enter your house. Hopefully this new journey will be filled with thorns for you. I'm so excited to mess your life like you did mine. It is my time now. 

 

 

 

 

(I'm sorry for making him bad person in yet another story🥲 please read it as a fiction story only)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter