Three

I trusted you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they reached inside the home. Mr. Choi came running to hug Jonghyun "Jonghyunnie welcome back home. I missed you so much please visit your old man now and then." "I'm sorry dad I'll visit more often." "Now where is my son in law. I can't wait to meet him." He saw a man behind Jonghyun just then "Oh is this Jinki. He is so cute. I'm Jonghyun's dad you call me dad too okay." "Yes sir" "no no say yes dad" "yes dad" "come come sit here Do you want something to drink? Wait I'll tell them to bring juice and fruits for you." And with that He went himself to get it for Jinki. Jinki was a bit taken aback so Jonghyun went to sit beside him and started patting him. "He is just too excited and happy he went himself to get everything for you please try to understand him." "No I'm not shocked about that I was just shocked at how kind he is so different from Minho or was Minho just unkind to me? I lost my parents at very young age if my Papa was there he would have taken care of me just like this. Jjongie how can I lie and cheat to such nice person. I have to tell him truth about the child I won't deceive him." "As you wish Jinki. I'm always with you."

 

Just then Mr. Choi returned with all food "sir please sit I have to tell you about something very important." "What is it?" "Hmm umm this child is not Jonghyun's but someone else's but he will be the father of my child once it is born." After hearing this older man had straight face on but then he smiled "oh it's okay Jinki it is still my grandchild and his child so... Come on now eat this and this and this you have to finish everything" "but it is a lot" "eat as much as you want okay" Jonghyun couldn't help but smile at how his father was trying to feed Jinki and how jinki accepted everything he was trying to feed him. Just then he got a message on his phone "he is the one you always loved right. He is so nice and honest. I like him." 

 

Jonghyun looked up from his phone and saw his father smile at him. He whispered a small thank you to his father. And then looked at Jinki who seemed to have liked a dessert a lot and was munching on it. He is such a bunny. 

 

After hearing the noise downstairs Kibum and Minho had come downstairs. When both of them saw Jinki they were shocked. Minho thought how Jinki looked even mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter