Four

I trusted you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Minho came outside "Listen to me carefully Next time you do something like this to our Jinki here I'll make you regret it. Understood?" "Yes dad I'm sorry" "the one you have to apologize to is Jinki not me" "I'm sorry Jini... Jinki" "It's okay" While saying this Jinki smiled. Minho used to love his smile but right now when he smiled it made Minho angry as it felt like he was mocking him.

 

Kibum could feel ominous aura around Minho so he took him to their room. "Control yourself, will you? You shouldn't be so violent towards him right now." "What should I do then? He is making me lose my mind. How can he make someone else my baby's father? It is my child too not only his so how can he take all decisions about our child. How am I supposed to listen to my own child call someone else other than me father. He also said he will kill my child" Minho started to cry.

 

"Don't worry Minho he is just angry and he said it because of that he won't harm the child and you may not like your brother but he won't let him do such thing. Just try to control your temper cause I know he will keep mocking, teasing and taunting us. He wants revenge. Just control yourself for sometime until we decide what to do" Minho hugged him "I love you" "I love you too"

 

Meanwhile downstairs Mr. Choi was holding Jinki's hand "come on I'll take you to your room" "it's okay dad we will go. You need to take rest too. We have to go for the walk too since it is time for Jinki's walk." "Oh I'll come too" "okay dad. We'll come back in 20 minutes" 

 

Jonghyun and Jinki went to their room. "Jinkiiiii" "what is it jjongie?" "Please don't be so bitter it is not good for the baby. You have to be happy for the baby to be happy too." "I'll try, seeing them just makes me so angry. They ruined my life." "But we are together cause of them. I know you don't think of me like that but we love each other's company. Just forget about the past and let's move forward." "Okayyy if you say so." Jonghyun started laughing "why are you laughing? Hmph" 

 

"You know Jinki how adorable you look with that pout on your face. You are so cute. When baby is born we can do who is more adorable contest between you two." "But I'm not adorable. See I'm so menacing" Jonghyun started laughing again "Jinki puffing your cheeks makes you look extra cute" Jinki also started laughing after seeing Jonghyun laugh so hard.

 

Jinki hugged Jonghyun tightly "Thank you Jjongie for coming back into my life. I might not love you like a lover but I do treasure you as a friend. And thank you for making me smile and be happy. I'm glad I met you when I did I don't know what would have happened to me otherwise." Jinki has tears in his eyes. Jonghyun took Jinki's face between his hands "Don't cry lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter