Two

I trusted you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinki got down from the car. So here I'm Minho I'm so going to enjoy everything that is going to happen from now on.

 

Jinki looked at Jonghyun who was waiting for him extending his hand. "Jinki I know you are very angry and want revenge but please remember to take care of yourself and the baby. I love you both very much." "I know Jjongie. I like you too a lot." Sometimes Jinki felt guilty for using Jonghyun like this.

 

When Jinki had ran away from Minho's clutches he didn't know where to go he knew Minho could find him in no amount of time as he had been running he was feeling a little bit light headed and when his shoulder had collided with someone he had fainted. 

 

After waking up Jinki was greeted with face of Jonghyun who was one of his friends. After looking at Jinki's condition Jonghyun asked him what had happened. Jinki had finally felt relieved that he finally found someone on his side.  He told Jonghyun everything about  how he had fallen in love with Minho only to be betrayed in the worst way. Jonghyun was shocked to find what his step brother had done. He told Jinki Minho was his step brother and how much he hated him. He also told Jinki about how his step father would give everything to his son who had first grandchild. After finding out about this Jinki was even more angry and felt used and suddenly an idea struck his mind which was full proof plan to protect his child as well to deny Minho what he wanted the most...., which was to marry Jonghyun. When he asked Jonghyun to marry him Jonghyun had refused instantly.

 

Jonghyun had then confessed to him that he had always loved him but always felt too shy to confess and then when he found out about his relationship he had stayed away. But he didn't want to get his love this way. Jinki had then told Jonghyun that he didn't want to be separated from his child and this was the only way child could stay with him. He begged Jonghyun to help him and Jonghyun had finally agreed because he could see how much the child meant to him and what Minho and Kibum had done was unethical and so wrong they had many other options instead of ruining Jinki's life. 

 

Jonghyun also took him to doctor for check up. He noted down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter