Sechan or sekai at last?

Dirty little pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cover! The left one is chanyeol, and of course next to him on the right is sehun with those in legs! Uh and I didn't say I'm planing on bringing any chanbeak in this but i probably am... but don't worry.. sekai won't change 

~~~~~

Sehun sighed, he was seeing kai tonight, again, after dating loads and loads of boys over the years he never cared enough to actually plan dates, they would call him, ask, maybe beg a little, and he would choose what's he doing for the day or night, who's he meeting and when. Now it was all different somehow, of course it was still the boyfriend who called first, but it was only because sehun had to force himself not to call him, for the first time, sehun was eager. A feeling he rarely felt.

It was still two in the noon and he had many hours to decide what he was wearing and how was he gonna tease kai this time. He knew he had lots of time, why was he staring at one of his many wardrobe in the house of one of his many boyfriends right now... he wish he didn't know. 

He checkd his phone again, it was not a bar or a restaurant this time, but an amusement park, sehun hated those yet he couldn't wait for 7pm to arrive. Like always, he was picking him and sehun had decided that teamin's empty apartment was a good choice this time. It was weird, and certainly new for him to accept all of the dates that one boyfriend would offer, but here he was, getting ready way too early for his 10th date in less than 2 months, and he couldn't even care.

It was the hardest decision between blue or black that his phone rang, he grabbed it from the nightstand a bit too fast only to be faced with the words "park chanyeol " and his shiny smile with big ears, god no. Sehun didn't care enough to put pics on his contacts, but chan had insisted, he took the picture and made sure sehun use it, crazy. 

Chan was one of the better ones, he was handsome, tall enough and sehun started meeting him a couple of months before he met kai, he wasnt clingy like most of them, he liked the way sehun wanted to take everything slow, both physically and mentally,  so he was ok with no more than 2 dates a month, the only problem was his free will. 

Chan was harder than others, one of the most strong willed people hun had ever met, it was taking much more time for sehun to convince him about anything rather than any of his other boyfriends, but sehun didn't mind he kept him, for once, he liked a challenge. As much as how sehun had always enjoyed bending people's, or more specifically, bending his boyfriend's lives at his will, he also sometimes liked them to play hard to bend. 

The hardest thing hun had to do so far was convince him about his other boyfriends, he would usually ignore the fact, many of them didn't know he dates other people, but when in 5th week chan asked him out and he already had a date, he just couldn't bring himself to care to lie. 

The conversation was one of the longest, it's usually that he asks something and others immediately do it, this time it took much more than asking indeed. At the end sehun was starting to believe chan would be the first to break up with him when he finally backed off,  accepting to keep dating under one condition, sehun should never mention his other  boyfriends, at all. It wasn't easy, sehun's life was all about relationships after all, but he tried, he really did, wasn't so sure he succeeded though. 

Sweeping right the green icon, he took the call, he was free till afternoon after all it wasn't right to spend it all trying out clothes, as much as that was what he liked to do. But chan's next words didn't meant fun or date at all, and they made hun think, for the second time in his life while talking to park chanyeol, that this is when he will be dumped for the first time in his life. 

: Hey Hun, we need to talk. 

No one ever greeted him like that, first and second, they never said TALK as if actually talk, and that didn't meant good. Sehun got a little worried, was he really about to be dumped? 

_ I can see you in an hour? 

Sehun always answered like that though, he never had to worry about upsetting his boyfriends, or to be careful about what he says, they neve minded. 

: No, not an hour I am out of Seoul and won't be back before five

Well that was another new thing sehun was experiencing now, they never refused sehun's offers specially when it was to meet them so soon, something was seriously wrong and bad and sehun really didn't want to feel the way he was right now, his voice got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter