Fallen angels

Dirty little pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baek was late! Xiumin always hated when baek was late. As an angel, he himself was never late anywhere, probably because xiumin never really had much to do, and therefore he never forgot when he was having meetings and stuff, baek did though! That brat always forgot their plans and now xiumin had to wait and wait and.. there he was.

" hey! Sorry! sorry! it really wasn't my fault it was kai's! He had this human over and... ok! Ok! Sorry! 

Before xiumin could even say a word, baek had started and now he was disarmed, God he hated those demons. Rolling his eyes as it was the only thing he could do he sat back on the couch, it was baek's place, of course. Since angels weren't allowed to own anything outside heaven. But still baek managed to come late to his own house, xiumin really hated him.

" don't be like that I've got chips! 

Baek said with an evil voice, he clearly knew xiumin never eats anything that's not from heaven, it was forbidden. And he definitely knew no matter how he pisses him off, xiumin is not gonna do anything about it except getting angry, he even couldn't admit he hates the ing demon, because hate was not a feeling Angeles were supposed to have 

"Come on xiu it's not that bad! Just try it out, it won't kill ya...

Baek insisted as always, the concept of "falling" was just nothing for him, he imagined xiu just gives himself a hard time not eating or doing the stuff he wants and obeying every little rule there is to obey. As a demon, or half demon as he insists on calling himself, baekhyun had almost no rule to obey and getting kicked out of the hell was simply unimaginable. 

= you know I can't, so stop it.

Xiumin said as best as he could and tried to sound as kind as he can cause they were kind creatures, two first instinct and rules in the angels nature: one, they are kind. Two: they love humans. And as a friendship can go, xiumin's relationship with a half demon wasn't really approved either, but angels didn't stand against friends. So xiumin kept their thing.

" I am telling you angel, you are missing it.

Baek said as he crashed down next to his friend on the couch, the sound of little chips breaking in his mouth as he took another fist full out of its pocket. Xiumin knew baek is only trying to and make him forget about being late, but it bothered him how baek doesn't know a thing about Angels and their rules.

= you want me to fall? Yeah? Are you one of those demons who wants to pull down angels from heaven? 

He said with a full annoyed voice which meant he'd reached his limit, and baek's impressions softened immediately. Baek knew xiumin was one of the few angels that were recognized as the father's child. Father's son. Xiumin didn't want to lose his place at any cost because he loved his father and he wanted to make him proud.

" alright, I'm sorry, xiu. you know I don't want that! I'm a half demon, and you are my friend. 

Baek said as he put away the chips and got closer to the angel, feeling xiumin's wings brushed his shoulders. The angel returned his smile. Xiumin never hide his wings, he liked to put them out, white and angelic. Angels should be proud of their wings and even their rings if they had one. His father said.

Xiumin had always tried to be the best his father could find. Angels had special and specific rules, lust had no place in heaven, angels recreation never involved lust or any ual act at all. From one perspective, it was a bit like a hive, according to baekhyun of course. 

 Angels had a queen, and she was everyone's mother but no one ever called her that, she was the queen and over. But angels had also had a father, which was supposed to be everyone's father as well, but only a few, pure, and perfect angels were recognized officially as his sons and daughters, which of course xiumin was one. 

Like demons, ironically, angels had their features, of course. They had pure white wings that were angelic, one of the important rules was for those, no angel could hurt, change, cut, or dyed them intentionally. The same thing went for angel rings, although not all of the angels had those and having it proved nothing, if they changed it intentionally, they would fall.

Angel rings were golden, they normally stayed in a horizontal position that would seem like a simple line if you looked from the front and in the right angle, and they could move like a floating metal between two alike magnetic poles moving up and down a bit over their head, if the angel wanted. But it stayed unmoved if the angel was sleep or not paying attention to it.

Xiumin had one, xiumin's ring was always shining like his white pure aura, it was a light golden color and xiumin liked to show it off, of course he never thought of himself anything more than other angels, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter