Demons and half-demons

Dirty little pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cover! Honestly who else can it be but our baekhyun? You know Chan is a half demon now, guess who else is.... 

~~~~~

Baek was having FUN! It was the cutest pet he had ever met, and giving Kai had lived a good amount of life and had a good amount of pets, the compliment was huge! First of all it was Chinese which made it much more cute, second of all it was young much more younger than baek had seen before, and finally it was a boy! Finally a plaything with a . 

Byun baekhyun, was a half demon with weak powers. His mother was a demon and while his was father was a human, they were still married. His Mother was one of the good ones, and his father knew everything but still loved her too much to care, for all baek knew he would be happy to know his wife was never going to age and get old. 

Although unlike Kai baek had the perfect parents, the outcome wasn't so perfect after all. Baek was a lot like her mother, physically of course, and it's true that he looked like his dad but non of his actions were like him. Not him and nor his wife, baek wasn't what his parents excepted him to be at all. 

They say nature is only a small part of what you are, it depends to you, your surroundings and what you choose, for baek it was a little of all. His mother had the most human life a demon can, and she would give birth to a human if he could. But baek wasn't a human and his demon half wasn't as soft as his mother. 

Instead, he had embraced, his half demon part better than any full demon could. He hated humans more than any demon did and he hanged around with demons more than they hanged with themselves. Baekhyun was more demon than any demon were.

Kai wasn't the friendly kind of a demon, non of them were. As much as they know they were all beings meant to be alone and full of hatred, they had one mission and that was to destroy as many human lives as possible and in that path they didn't make friends, only allays. 

Kai called baek a friend, he never cared about what he was supposed to be and what not. He always did what he liked and if he wanted to make friends with a half demon that most of the demon society didn't want to even talk to, he would do it, he was that kind of guy.

Baek counted Kai as his friend, although his reasons for doing that was much different with Kai himself. Baek knew he was half human and it had effected his powers as a demon, he was much weaker than his kinds, maybe a powerful hybrid but a very weak demon indeed. That's why he had excepted kai as a friend. He had a human part, and he needed a strong demon, two birds with one stone. 

" Come on, come on, you can do it. 

He encouraged the pet again, they were playing catch right now, and luhan wasn't so good at it, at least not with a vibrating plug tail in his hole that was over 60%, and definitely not with his hands being in paw like mittens, he couldn't catch with his mouth and he was failing his owner again and again. 

No, he couldn't break not so soon, that's what he kept telling himself Evey day and night, didn't know how long have been here a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter