Past, present & tomorrow

Dirty little pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: we have a new subscriber, so this is to them, and I hope you guys all enjoy it! (I'm getting to college!) 

 

 

 

Sehun was in the bed, he wouldn't call it his bed, it was more like a bed you will get in a motel, or something you sleep on in your friend's house, sehun rarely called anything his, and his boyfriends were one of those, his parents were another thing, his but not his choice, and apart from the things he wears and carries, he didn't called anything else his. 

It was a strange way to feel in this world, but sehun couldn't help it, he hated attachments and counting something yours was the first step of linking yourself to it, sehun wanted to be free, and that was his policy almost from the start.

He only get rid of something when he was sure he would never need it again, and once he made the decision there was no way I getting back what he had put away, whether it was a simple thing as a coat, or if it was his old phone, he always had few but important  possessions that he took care of, this way he had strong feelings but to little stuff. 

Time was the same topic for sehun, if something happened in the past, it meant it was away from his, therefore not his. That's why he usually had difficulties remembering people and places he'd left some time ago. There were usually boys begging at his feet claiming to be his exes but he could barely recognize their faces. 

Right now was the only time that mattered, and future didnt even exist for sehun, the concept of foresight was completely unknown to the boy, he had no understanding of it. The only time sehun knew were today and tomorrow. Every day but those were not his and not his problem, his boyfriends soon found out about his ways and obeyed without a question. 

Non of them could plan a summer trip, or a next weekend date, or a Thanksgiving plan. If you wanted to meet sehun you called, if he answered you'd ask and if he agrees, it has to be today or tomorrow no time after that is possible. Sehun never broke that rule, they never asked him to break it.

He had never broken that 2days_plan_only rule yet, but unfortunately, he can't say the in same for the rest of his rules. He had never shared a bed in his life before, he didn't like it, he knew just before he even think about it. He didn't like spending time in the house, the space was just too personal, he rather spend his time in different places than one, so he wouldn't be attracted to them, and last night, that rule had been broken. 

Chan drove him to his house, a lovely larg ground with a big garden in it, many maids and a butler. Chan was kinda really rich but sehun had never cared about money much. That night he saw the house, he walked in the garden, he sat on the swing with chan, he watched TV with him and finally, he slept on his bed. 

It was weird, for something so bad a wrong to never even want to think about it, but then actactua try it, it wasn't so bad. Sehun was confused, he had to admit he had never cared about this enough to think about it, even if he liked something he had thought he wouldn't, it wasn't a big deal, now it was.

If he had to pick out a best part or just the least annoying moment of the the night, it wouldn't be the night, but the morning after. Sehun always thought people are too hot and when their skin touched he could feel the difference clearly, chan was different, so he didn't feel like he was a frying egg in his bed. 

It was cool, soft and a very expensive mattress. It was comfortable, inviting and lovely to sleep in it and finally, chan didn't bothere him as much as he thought he would. 

The morning was almost like any other he had experienced, he woke up pretty early, like always, sehun didnt need to sleep much and he hated wasting his time for sleep, but when he wanted to sleep, when that was his choice, nothing in this world would wake him up, eveyone knew that.

Chan had a window wall, it was all covered in larg glasses and a golden handle for when he wanted to open it, an old story came into sehun's mind, the windows were fit and good for the room and brought in a lot of light, at night they were thick enough to prevent cold air and in summer opening them would help cool breeze fly inside, but that wasnt what sehun was thinking about. 

He glanced a look at his so called boyfriend besides him, chan didn't push, be never did. They didnt have to hug and cuddle and do the things sehun hated, he simply laid there, watching the bigger boy fall to sleep in a short while and when his slowed down enough, sehun moved a considerable distance from him, feeling more comfortable,  and waited for the sleep to consume. 

Sleeping was one of sehun's major problems and he rarely fell sleep under an hour, it was hard and frustrating expe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter