Pushing boundaries

Dirty little pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: so this is something I hope you guys like, a very important step in the story. 

 

 

"Hey kai, I feel terrible about the date we had to cancel, I'd like to make it up to you because i know it was mostly my fault, so how about another date tomorrow? Like last time I would be glad if you'd pick me up at the apartment. I will be waiting for you, if you are free, at 4pm and am hoping to spend the day in your place, and then we can go out for dinner, can't wait to see all the places you wanted to show me last time, hope I'm not a burden. 

Oh sehun, your loving boyfriend"

Sehun was very very careful with his massage, first of all he didn't say only he had cancelled the date, but both of them. Then he didn't took the blame fully, but mostly. And at last he invited himself in kai's house, first to prevent him from coming to his, and secondly because he knew kai would like it if sehun went there, all of his boyfriends loved it.

Kai was overjoyed when he got sehun's massage, it was weird because he hated having humans in his place, except luhan of course. When he realized sehun would probably come here and meet luhan he had no idea what to tell him, should he hide luhan or send him to baek for now, or let him stay and hope he wouldn't dare to scare off his boy? 

Even if kai would keep him, what can he tell sehun? He didnt have a reason for his stay here and he couldn't say he is a pet, sehun would run away. So with that thought and with plan for tomorrow he put luhan to rest one more time and closed the door, he polished every bit of the floor and he dust any surface he found, all in a second with his power. 

He knew they were that close to make lunch together and honestly kai never thought he would get that close to anyone, so he decided to order Chinese since he knew sehun liked it, and when everything was ready for tomorrow, and every plan was set, kai helplessly tried to convince himself it was time to break that human but he couldn't. Then he just decided it was too soon.

He went to luhan and lift him up, then teleport to the demon realm, where he could manage his blood thirst, and make sure his eyes wouldn't turn red while sehun was there, kai didnt want to scare him off at any cost, it was too good to let it go while he could see how was this human gonna stop him from killing him when the time came, because it would come.

While it was important for kai to show sehun a good kind better part of himself, sehun was nervous for doing what he had doubt about in his life for the first time, and he couldn't stop thinking kai is different, kai is different than them all, even chanyeol.

He was worried to be out of his safe zone and this was happening for the first time in his life, sehun almost didn't know what was this feeling called when he found out he was worried over something like this. It was too stupid to be worried and nervous, over anything at all, sehun never cared about anything in his life till now. Until kai.

The whole time waiting for tomorrow, waking up and preparing for 4pm, thinking about the possibilities that could happen, was a completely new thing for both the demon and the so  called human. Each one of them had their own insecurities and problems to think about but non made a move to cancel it at any time, until 4 pm was there, and kai was at sehun's place.

Kai never messaged him back to confirm he would be come pick him up, and sehun never asked him if he was, they simply didnt need that. Sehun was above sure kai would take any chance at meeting him and although kai couldn't fight the need to see him soon he didn't want to text the brat after what he did to him last time, kai wanted to attack ful power now, and he planned to hide luhan in a room, put him to sleep, and lock the door for now.

4pm came sooner than any of them expected and before sehun knew it kai was ringing taemin's doorbell and coming in. Sehun almost, hafly, hardly counts, panicked. Then he went straight back to normal and answered the door. Grabbed his phone checked himself in the mirror again and ran in the elevator, kai was waiting and he didnt want to give him the chance to come upstairs. 

Once kai saw him, all the anger, all the hatred and totally anything he had felt vanished and got replaced with a light joyful feeling, he looked so pretty. The moment sehun came out that door kai throw out his revenge plan out the window and rushed in to take his hands, when he saw sehun was ok, they started kissing. 

Sehun didn't want to admit, he surely had more handsome boyfriends, or richer, or taller, even when comparing their behaviours kai wasn't the best but when he saw the longing in his eyes, although there were definitely other boyfriends that fell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter