The 4 realms

Dirty little pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its an overall very useful and almost good enough explanation about the world I'm trying to get you know in this word. 

It's called the world, we call it home. But not everybody considers the earth their true home, not all of it at least.

There are 4 realms existing on earth since everything was created. Angels believed god did it, humans didn't really know, and demons didn't really care. At the first few centuries of existence, people knew simple facts, earth had simple facts. There was heaven and hell, be good and you will end up in first, the opposite and end in the latter. But that didn't stick too long.

It was only a while after a pre-word war, the wars that human neither remember nor know anything about anymore, that things started to change, and perhaps God got tired of the perfect line between good and bad and heaven and hell, therefor he created the 4th realm, for which he didn't choose a name. 

As many years and centuries and time passed, people and creatures from the 3 last realms got to k ow watch other and themselves and there were rules and boundaries and lines that were drawn, things that one would call nature and instinct but not necessarily all of them always followed the pattern. 

The first realm, the ground, never really got to know the world around them, they were stuck in the same cycle from old old times when there was only heaven and hell. Some of them evolved, of course, and those reached to the 4th realm but not actual human got to really know the earth until they became vampires. 

When god, or any other being that sat up or down there and designed this for earth saw the outcome, he was pleased. And therefore he kept it that way. The rules and laws they have found out about and put there stayed the same, and it's been another couple of centuries for now that things have been this way.

~~~~~ 

 first realm, the ground, humans & such...

 And I wanna tell you what humans would never know. The 4 realms. 

Let's start with the easiest and of course the most known one between the creatures, meaning humans themselves. Humans were one of the first beings to exist, their realm is called the ground and its  border starts from the northern side if the hell, almost going on until it reaches the outer core of the earth itself. The ground it the only realm sharing border with all other 3 realms, and that's why all other 3 creatures also live in it.

The heaven, about up above the 5th skie, shares a lot more border with the ground and it covers almost the whole planet except a tiny little gate, being like a cover in it that would lead to peace eventually. He border is guarded heavily by special angels and every time a missile or rocket or ship tries to pass through, they are to open the small gate and let them enter the space, not to heaven definitely. 

The third realm the ground shares border with is vampire realm, a realm without a name that most of its residents are pre humans and turned vampires, little demons might also live there but not too much. The vampire border starts when the hell's ends and it goes on for a good while, reaching to the surface. So while you have to go deep to reach the hell, their realm is not too far.

Humans have a blue aura, not azure, not skie blue, not light and not so dark. It's an spespeci shade that the ocean would look in the middle of the day, maybe couple hours before the sun sets. Any change, any darkening or lightening to humans aura means something, they cants just change on their own. 

Humans have simple nature to be honest, they are effected by their evolved selves way too much therefore vampires can almost make a human do anything. Humans would just be glad to do whatever they can for them and die while doing it. Vampires enjoy ordering them all the same. 

Angels are not so much like vampires unfortunately, while humans half believe in them and many of them like Angels, they don't really show that kind of fondness they do to vampires, humans can have half an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter