The Engagement

He is..... Not Him (Lee Soo Hyuk x OC FF)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ju Min doesn't looks pleased with the lunch at all. Do you think he would be okay?" You ask Jae Hee showing your concern. Jae Hee open to make an answer but before any word come out, her phone is ringing. It is Chairman Han.

"I don't have a good feeling for this" Jae Hee show her phone screen towards you and answer the phone call politely. Her expression is not really good, she is troubled. After finish the phone call she breath heavely.

"Currently Mr Han just leaving in the middle of the lunch" she makes a brief resume of the conversation. You ask her what happened but she also doesn't understand why Ju Min left so suddenly.

You rushly check your phone, want to know if Ju Min is online in the RFA chat room or not. And he is currently there. You tell Jae Hee that Ju Min is online, and she quickly enter the chat room.

"Ju Min.... You are here" you greet him and call his name directly without using honorific. You are use to call his name directly when interacting with him outside the worktime since you join RFA.

"I'm not really pleased right now.... How could my father try to use me to please his girlfriend?" Ju Min express his feeling through the text. Jae Hee asks him what is happened and tell him that the chairman just call her.

Ju Min tell the whole story of his lunch. Just as predicted, chairman Han introduce his new girlfriend, Glam Choi an actress. Chairman Han inform him that he will marry her. He just get officially divorced some months ago and yet he is going to marry another woman right away.

Ju Min is worry that it would give a bad impact for their company. He has been working so hard to maintain the increasing of their marketing. But he has to get ready to face its crumbling. They have a lot of conservative clients and he know that they wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter