Stay Over Night

He is..... Not Him (Lee Soo Hyuk x OC FF)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Due to the article of chairman Han, the stock price is really down. This is exactly what Ju Min worries. It is really happen right now. Ju Min pull all nighter for days, trying so hard to stabilize the stock price.

Even though he is the next chairman in line it doesn't mean he live his life from a silver spoon. He works harder than any other CEO of the other departement. It is proved that his departement get thrice sales from the other. But it feel like a waste right now.

Ju Min reach his private building apartement at night. His body feel limb and he has a terrible headache caused by rush for these days. When he enter his room he wants nothing else but to take a rest. But it seem that the world don't want to give him a rest.

There is a stranger woman who wait in on his sofa. She seem very extravagant with all luxury she put on her body. She wear a skirt which show her fine body. She is beautiful and so y. But this fact isn't important for Ju Min. All that he wonders is there is a strange woman in his private room at the very late night. And he feels like his privacy has been compromised.

"Hi Ju Min... I've been waiting for you. Did you eat your dinner?" The woman try to be as friendly as she can. She approaches him seductively.

"Who are you? And how could you get in my home?" He asks her threatening.

"Oh didn't Chairman Han tell you~~~ I am Sarah, your fiancee~~~" Sarah introduces her self.

"Well.... I don't care, I want to take a rest. You may leave, You scared Elizabeth 3rd" Ju Min dismiss the woman and call his security. Sarah insist to stay but Ju Min doesn't allow any stranger to stay at his home any longer. He sigh deeply when the woman is gone. Everything pissed him to the core.

Meanwhile you just take your night relaxing bath. You climb up your bed and checking your phone. You enter to the chat room to greet whoever there, you want to have a relaxing chit chat.

Since you join the RFA you already invite around 30 guest for days. It is all because of other member help, one of the guest who already confirm his presence is Ryan M. He is the only guest who is originally invited by you, you don't know a lot of people who would become a pótential guest like others member.

When you enter the chat room Yoo Sung and Zen are online. They are talking about the massive news about Chairman Han marriage at internet and TV. Both of them greet you cheerfully and express their worries about Ju Min condition.

"What? What is this? It's terrible. Someone just post a new article about Ju Min engangement on my group" Yoo Sung inform you and Zen. He soon send a picture of the article screenshot.

"Following his father trait, Han Ju Min is enganged with a mysterious girl, Sarah. Who is she?" That is the title of the newest article. There is a potrayed of Ju Min and SaRah and a picture taken by paparazzi of Sarah entering Ju Min apartment's building.

At this crucial time Ju Min enters the chat room. He makes a disinterest coment about the article.

"It feel like it has been manipulated. Is this article the purpose of her barking in to my house?" Ju Min is agitated. He feels exposed and anxious of Elizabetb 3rd safety. How could a total stranger like her get in so easily into his house when his security system is really secured. It is all because of his father's meddling.

You and the other online member try to comfort him but you know it is not make a big impact toward his restless mind. Ju Min retreats right away just after he log in. He says he need to make sure to make the security system is more secure and he needs to make another plan business when he already has too much in his hand.

He only able to go to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter