I Want to Kiss You

He is..... Not Him (Lee Soo Hyuk x OC FF)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't worry......" You reassured him. Just when you did that, he close his eyes again. You think he is sleeping. But then he speaks up in a low voice.

"I am always close with my father..... We always exchange gift and spend times together. I always feel that everyone like me due to my background but my father is different, he likes me because I'm his son..... He always understand me, and I'm glad for that" Jumin talking about his father and you give your comment saying that he is a great father.

"Thank you for saying so even in this situation..... I love and respect him, but with all this chaos I can't help but feel dissapointed.... I.... Hope.... Everything.... is going to back to normal..... A ..... gain" He finally fall asleep while holding on your hand tightly. Not wanting to let go.

You smile amusingly, he looks like a clinging little boy right now. It's make you want to his hair. And when you did that he smile uncounsiosly falling into a deeper sleep.

It is morning now, you smell a sweet flavor on the air. You open your eyes and find your self fallen asleep on Ju Min's bed. You never climb onto his bed last night, and you don't see Ju Min everywhere. Does he the one who put you sleep on bed? You think so.

You rub your eyes and stand up following the sweet flavour. It's directing you to the kitchen where you find Ju Min preparing some pancakes, wine and hot chocolate.

"Good morning" he greets you cheerfully. He tells you that he want to have a breakfast together, he prepare his favorite wine for his self and hot chocolate for you. He remember that it is your favorite.

"This room feel brighter with you are here, funny. Is this how marriage couple feel?" He makes a pure comment and you brush it off again. Didn't want to thinking about this at all.

"How is your condition?" You get closer and checking his temperature with your palm.

"I'm fully recovered, thanks to you. I'm going to work today" he smiles brightly. Somehow he emit a different happy radiant today.

"Will you be okay?" You ask him, worried.

"Yes sure. Let's get to work together, I'd ask someone to preparing a new outfit for you" After take some consideration you allow him to go to work today.

"..... Alright"

The breakfast is ready, you thanks him for the food. Both of you start to eat together. When you finish your breakfast you hear a commotion from outside.

A woman with a purple hair and flamboyant appearance barking in followed by a security who is trying to stop her.

"I thought I tell you to not allow her in" Ju Min casually talk to the security. He apologizes immediately and tell that she call Chairman Han directly and the chairman instruct him to let her in. Ju Min sigh and let the security to go.

"Ju Min~~~ what's with the commotion, I come here because I heard that yesterday you take an absence due to your sickness. Why didn't you tell me soon, I'm so worry~~~" the woman talk to Ju Min saying that she is rushed to come there because of her big worry ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter