Being RFA

He is..... Not Him (Lee Soo Hyuk x OC FF)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Won't it benefit you more to love me instead Ryu Min?" He continue his question .

You are speechless, how could this insensitive man asks you such a question. Ryu Min issue is a real deal for you. He is just happened to discover about your one side love towards his younger brother but it doesn't mean he can play your feeling just like this.

And why would you get a benefit for loving him? Because of his fame? His wealth? His autority? His question offend you. It is feel that he takes you as an easy woman who will readily fall over a guy just because of his face and money. Your face is hardened.

"I'm leaving" without answering his question, you walk out of his room, leaving him in confusion.

Ju Min is merely being curious, he doesn't has any hidden intention. He never being curious of other people business expecially about woman. But when he is seeing you, your swift expression when looking at his face he becomes curious of what your mind is thinking.

He doesn't understand why he is curious about you, because all of this time his curiousity is all focused on his only beautiful companion, Elizabeth 3rd. He takes a glance on the sleeping cat and walk toward it.

"Elizabeth 3rd, I think I offended her, but I don't understand why?" He starts his "dialouge" with the cat.

He is curious of what you love about Ryu Min that is not in him. He understand that he has a very different character from his brother. Since a little, Ryu Min never interest about learning business and economy. Their parents keep pushed the two son to study about the business to inheritance their company, but Ryu Min never good at it. So their parents give up on him and focus on training Ju Min.

Ryu Min daily activities focus on art, sociality, photograph and etc. He finds his own world which is very different than their family setting. While Ju Min is raised as the future Chairman. Their contradiction make the two sibling rarely spend their time together and growing much distant after they become adults.

"I wonder how she will looks at me if I am the one she loves" Ju Min muttered to his self. Was it only a mere curiousity or something else? He will try to figure things out.

💨🚣💨🚣💨🚣💨🚣

It is the time for Ju Min to heading back to Korea. His driver and his assistant Lee Hyu Ri already waiting outside the hotel.

There is no expressions on your face, and Ju Min wonders if you are still upset on him. They enter the car and heading to the airport. You explains about Ju Min schedule after back to Korea. At this time Assistant Kang must already waiting for him. After explaining the schedule you keep your mouth shut. Sometimes you would pat Elizabeth who comes to you, but that's it. The car filled with silence.

"Assistant Lee" Ju Min call you when you arrived at airport. Both of you standing outside.

"Yes Mr Han" you are being polite and formal. Ju Min walks over you and staring on you, seem like he tries to discover something through your eyes.

"Are you upset?" He finally asks. You answer with a simple no. But he knows you mean otherwise.

"I appologize if I offend you" you are quite taken aback with his sudden apologizing. You never think that he is a kind of person who would appologize so easily and for all this time all of his behaviour proves it. He always become someone who doesn't mind about people feeling, so it is really unusual of him to apologize like this.

"After I think it over, I feel like a jerk for saying something like that. I don't have any hidden intention though, I just being curious.... And that's all.... I don't know if you feel offended by my curiousity" he tries to explains. After realizing what he did, he tilts his head and murmuring to his self, he doesn't understand why he should explaining about his reason to you like this. He never care about people opinion of him before. So he never tries to explain about him to anyone.

"Listen..... Sometimes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter