The Lunch

He is..... Not Him (Lee Soo Hyuk x OC FF)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you think I develop a feeling toward you?" He asks you an unbelievable question. You don't know how to answer and keep silent, and he patiently waiting for your answer, the silence fill the air.

"Are you feel uncomfortable ? You are keep quiet" he finally speak after a long break.

"No.... You are not really interest on me nor develop any feeling toward me" your very answer silence him.

"It is not about me.... It is about Ryu Min.... You may feel insecure towards him.... " you keep going. Your mind recalled a memory of ten years ago.

Ryu Min is being serious and work hardly to finish his project. He is so focused on doing a photography and editing the pictures. Even when you come and sit beside him, he is not aware of your existence.

"You work so hard on it, I guess you are gonna make a great job." You make a coment on his work. You always like his art, it gives a complex feeling. It is fill with comfort yet a longing and mysterious vibe. Sometimes it feel warm and relaxing. You like all of his job. There is always a hidden meaning implied on his work.

"I have to make a great job no matter what happened". He answer you without looking at your direction, still focusing on his laptop. He is so serious which is very different with his usual perky side.

"You can't even slack off? Why?" You ask curiously.

"I can't. I have to prove my self. You see ... my brother get all of acceptance from my family because of his great passion on business. My parent put a full faith on him. But I.... I think my parents regard me as a failure because I can't inheritance their corporation. So I have to show my value. I have to success on my own passion." He express his feeling.

It is clear that he has some complex of insecurity toward his brother succession. It seem that he pursue his dream to prove that he is not less valuable and can being successful on his own way, without taking an adventage of his family background.

"While Ryu Min envy you for the acceptance you get from your parent, I think you might envy him for his freedom. Knowing you for this month, your world only rotating on this cold business environment. You lack on socialization. While Ryu Min can go to anywhere he wants and discover the things you never knew. You stuck on your own world and have to maintain the strong wall as the heir of your family corporation."

Ju Min become much quiter. He thinks about your words carefully and it seem that you really make him aware of his reality.

"Whatever you think or feel toward me is not an interest, it's an ambition. You want to take something that Ryu Min own because you can't get the freedom that he has. Am I wrong?" You ask his answer. But he just keep silent.

"It is rude to me. So please stop. I am not an object that you can take away from other nor a thing you can own. I am a human being"

"Let's keep get along without any feeling nor a thought about this. Excuse me then" you end up the phone call and go to sleep. But this conversation make Ju Min thinking all night, try to understanding him self.

ヽ(^。^)丿ヽ(^。^)丿

It is a hectic morning in the office. The departement is starting a new project and everyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter