Chapter 6: Why

I Write the Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When people ask about us, now, we just brush it off
I don't know why we act like it means nothing at all
I wish that I could tell you that you're all that I want

- why; shawn mendes -

 

"Thank God, we're finally done." Go Eun sighed. 

 

Go Eun, So Hee and Roseanne sat in a circle on the floor of the singer's hotel room.

 

"If we knew a three-day off would fix whatever Suzy had going on, she should've said so earlier." Go Eun whined once more as the other two listened. "I heard she did good. I wonder where she went off though. I want to try whatever she did." So Hee replied. 

 

Roseanne on the other hand, knew what exactly Suzy did the past three days. Since the actress finally got to cry, they had two days to explore Sicily. And they did. The singer found out that the other woman wasn't as insufferable as she thought when they first met. Sure, there were several instances when Suzy would whine here and there but Roseanne was sure to stop the actress whenever she was about to go off in public. She smiled at the memory.

 

The two have been sightseeing for the whole day and they decided that the plaza near the hotel would be their last stop before they had dinner. Roseanne saw a man making customized jewelry and took an interest so she grabbed Suzy's hand and dragged her to where the man was sitting with his tools beside him.

 

"What do you mean you don't have an "R"" Suzy asked the man who owns the shop. The man looked incredibly scared and Roseanne felt bad for him. "I'm sorry madam.." the man politely replied. 

 

"It's okay, sir. Guess we'll come back another time." Roseanne assured him as she looked sternly at Suzy.

 

"You're not from here?" The man quipped which made Suzy more angry. "What does that have to do with anything? You can't even give us what she wants.. One freaking letter." The actress huffed as she crossed her arms. Roseanne would've been mad at Suzy for the outburst but she really looked cute when she's annoyed. 

 

"I'm sorry, she didn't mean anything. But yeah, we're leaving in a day or so.." Roseanne tried to explain. "Ah." the man said. "Would you be willing to wait? I got just the thing for you two."

 

"Were you even listening?" Go Eun shook Roseanne by the shoulder. "Sorry, I spaced out for a bit." 

 

"Where were you the past two days?" So Hee asked her but she stayed quiet. "Don't tell me you got laid!" Go Eun teased.

 

"Oh please, Go Eun. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter