-FLASHBACK- introduction

I am sorry but I love You

 

Hello, who are you?” you asked. He smiled and introduced himself. “Hello, I am Jo Youngmin. I was here in class before recess. I entered during Economics but you weren’t here since you were gone to the meeting room.”

          “Ohh, so does that mean when the incident happened, you were here?”

          “Yes. I saw everything. I know who did it. I’ve reported it to the head.”

          “What? Does that mean the others are now doing their punishments?”

          He nodded. You can’t believe it! Thank you is the only thing that came out from your mouth. He only laughed and went to the empty seat next to you.

          “Oh yeah, before I forget, I am ~.” You introduced yourself.

          “Yeah, I know. They told me. So, I guess from now on, we’re friends, right?” he questioned you.

          “Of course! From now on we will be best friend!”

Since that day onward, everywhere you go, there is always Youngmin. He protected you from any danger and although he bugs you sometime, you can’t bear a day without him. No, not because you have fell for him! but because he is your very first best friend!

 

                             END OF FLASHBACK.