School

I am sorry but I love You

   You two arrived at school exactly at 8 am. You are so impressed with your new big and beautiful school that you are not even looking where you’re walking. “Dup!” you bumped into someone! You are shock and immediately give the person you just bumped a 90   bow. “Sorry! I didn’t mean to! I wasn’t looking where I was going.” “Hey, it’s okay! I wasn’t watching where I was going too” the person answered. Your heart stops immediately…..  

 

 

 




       

     That voice! His voice! Your long crush’s voice, Nam Woohyun! You look at him furtively and give him a shy smile. “OH MY GOD, he is so cutee!”          He flashes you a smile with his pearly whites. You are starting to blush. Soon you realize, you are looking straight in his eyes……. and he’s looking at you!You are drifted on a cloud of fantasy. You are floating with love… and then, you hear Youngmin’s voice “~? ~?! ~!!!!”“Aish, this boy is so annoying” as you see him waving at you. You turn to your front and say “Woohyun shi, I’ve got to go now. Sorry that I bumped into you. It’s nice talking to you!” then starts to walk towards Youngmin.”Wait!” you heard Woohyun’s voice. You stop and turn around. “Me?” you look around and no one else was there except you. “Yeah you. What is your name anyway?”
   You were so surprised that you make an ‘O mouth shape’. “Well?”  you soon come back to reality and answer, “ ~, my name is ~” he nodded and said thanks. You start to walk again toward Youngmin.