recess part two.

I am sorry but I love You

 

As you walked, you found an empty table and sits there. You took out your lunchbox and started eating. Youngmin is eating too. You look at his lunchbox and it sure does look tasty. A corn beef rice with kimchi. Nyum! You know that you can’t compare your lunchbox with him since he’s an excellent cooker, not like you. A total loser.

When you guys were enjoying your foods, you guys were surprised with the sound of a chair being pulled.

You look to your side…..

and you could not believe what you are seeing right now!

It is Woohyun!

“Sorry for interrupting but I guess you won’t mind if I sit here cause there is no other seat left”

You, who were so surprised and speechless couldn’t even hear a thing what he just said. “Sure dude. Join us as you wish! Anyway I am Youngmin. And you must be Woohyun, is it?” you heard Youngmin’s voice.

“Cool! Thanks man. Yeah it is me, the one and only Nam Woohyun.” He answered as they shake hands.

You are still surprised that you could only watch them talked.

“Ouch!” out of sudden you exclaimed. You felt someone kicked you underneath the table.

This shocked Woohyun. He looks at you with a curious face and asks what happened. You covered up your embarrassment with a smile and shake your head.

You turned at Youngmin and look at him with your big baby blue round eyes. You are giving him, ‘You are going to be dead’ look yet as expected, he replied you with the ‘do I look like I care’ look. You were so annoyed and annoyed that you could only give him a sharp glare.