the real truth

I am sorry but I love You

 

Every day after school, you will visit him at the hospital. It has been a week since you found out. He still hasn’t waked up. When you were sleeping by his side, you feel someone is brushing your hair and it wakes you up.

You eyes grew wide! He is, he is awake! You couldn’t hide your joy and starts crying. You texted your parents and his parents. Every one rushes over his room. Everyone is happy now that he’s awake. Until………..

 

That night he asked for time alone with you. Everyone understood and one by one they kiss his forehead, says I Love You then left the room.

You look at him and smile. You hold his hand tightly and kissed it. He only smiled then starts to talk.

“~, you know that I’ll die soon right?”

“shh. Don’t say things like that. I know you won’t leave me.” You cut his line.

He smile again and continue,

“Listen to me; I know that my life’s getting short so please just listen to me. I am sorry that I hurt you before. I don’t know what to do. I don’t want you to feel lost when I’m gone. I want you to be happy. If it is fate that I’ll day soon, I want you to promise me to move on and be happy. Please find a good person who’ll take care of you as much as I took care of you. I am so sorry that I couldn’t tell you that I love you much earlier. I don’t want you to suffer because of me. ~ I love you. I love you so much. Promise me that you’ll never cry because of me again after this. Don’t worry, even after I’m gone, I’ll still be there looking for you from the sky. ~ I will miss you and I love you always.”

You couldn’t stop crying after you listen to what he has said. You shook your head. No, you can’t promise it. You hug him and kiss him. A long teary kiss. You can’t imagine life without him.

“Sleep with me tonight, okay?” you couldn’t resist and nod. You both slept, hugging each other. He kissed you on the forehead then closed his eyes. The next morning, you tried to wake him up but… there’s no respond from him. You couldn’t face it. You called the nurse and your elders.