whaaaaaaaaat?

I am sorry but I love You

 

“Love ends, and another ends again. Sick of the repetitive pain, I decided not to fall in love again. To stop wasting time in love …………….”

He started singing. You are so surprised. It’s your favorite song! He’s singing your favorite song! What shocks you the most is his voice! An angelic voice! A voice that can touch your soul! For years you’ve known him, you never knew he could sing!

You listen to him carefully and your eyes misted up! He sings it perfectly!

          You couldn’t say a word. You are impressed! You are touched! You feel something. You don’t know what that feeling is. It’s a strong feeling that you could not describe!

Soon, you are in front of your front yard. He put you down. You avoided his eyes. You don’t want him to see your teary eyes. “Why are you avoiding my eyes? Am I ugly?” he chuckles.

You wipe your tears and look at him. You gave him a smile. “I’m okay. Thank you for sending me home. I appreciate it.” You smile and tried to walk home.

“Wait!” he grabbed your hands. Your heart flutters as he touched your hand. Why are you feeling this? Are you in love with Youngmin?! You let out a sigh and turn to him.

“Well?” you ask. You can see him scratches his head. “Never mind. Forget it. I forgot why I called you back.”

HUH? You are confused yet you remain silent. You started walking back and leave him alone. You went to your room and go to the window. You can still see him. You opened your window and tell him to go home. He smile and nodded then set off.