NO WAY!

I am sorry but I love You

so what do you expect from the titlle? what do you think? huh huh?

 

 

 

 

It has been months since that day happened and you still can’t forget. It is still fresh in your mind as if it happened yesterday.

When you were busy practicing your dance, your name was announced through the PA system. You were asked to go to the head’s room. What did I do wrong? You thought to yourself.

Without wasting any time, you pack your thing up and headed to the head’s room. You are surprised! What is your dad doing there? You asked what happened yet your dad just shook his head.

You followed him to the car and sett of.  happened yet your dad just shook his head.

You followed him to the car and sett of. You are confused. Why are we using this way? This is not the way home. Why are you heading to the hospital? Feeling confused and curios, you followed your dad to the ICU. Who’s unconscious? What’s going on? Why are we here? That’s what’s been on your mind since you’ve reach the hospital.

Suddenly your dad stops and looks at you, “I hope you’ll be strong” then turn away. You look at the room in front of you then enter. You were surprised! It’s that girl! Youngmin’s future wife. What is she doing here? Why are you brought here?! Out of sudden she holds your hand and led you to a small room.

“NO. I MUST BE DREAMING! NO WAY! THAT’S NOT HIM! IT SHOULDN’T BE HIM! WHY?!” you look at the girl with your teary eyes. She also starts to cry then take you out to the garden.