Reset

Life Goes On

'Time goes by on it's own, without a single apology'

Yeri met up more often on the roof top, the rooftop had become their place, they stayed on it all morning sometimes skipping school, Yeri never had an problem with her relationship with Jungkook until one day, when Yeri walked with Joy passing the class Jungkook was in Joy suggested she needed to visit her brother, so Yeri followed her in the class. Yeri stood next to Joy after greeting her brother who turns out to be the 'friend' who was headlocked a few weeks ago, Jimin greeted Yeri, which suprised Joy not knowing they had met before she introduced Yeri to Jimin who admitted they had met before. Joy pulled Jimin to the side and wihsperd to him "did you forget Seulgi unnie already? are you hitting on her?" Jimin was shocked about the fact Joy knew the Seulgi thing and asked hastily"how do you know about Seulgi?" "don't ask, just answer" Joy didn't reply to his question, "no, I'm not hitting on her, but Jungkook is" Jimin added and traded a playful glance with his sister who made an 'ah' gesture than glanced at Yeri. Jungkook walked in the classroom and the two immediatly looked up at him with a weird smirk that made Jungkook shiver, Joy quikly took Yeri away, and Jimin blocked Jungkook smirking a little.

Joy washed her hands by the stand looking in the mirror at a gilr carefuly begaining to speak "um" the girl begain "Joy could I talk to you for a second?" Joy nodded and turned towards her, there was noone in the toilet except those two. "I've seen you getting close to Yeri these days, its for your good but, I think your should stay clear from her" Joy was a little suprised but she knew where this was going and asked "why? she's nice to be with" the girl nodded and begain "she's targeted, it's for your good but the people isn't easy to deal with, and besides she's an orphan, it's not good to stay with her" when the girl fineshed Joy flicked the water left on her hand and said with a smile which made her shiver "none of it is her fault, is it?" Joy had an aura when she wasn't smiling and she used it completely here "mind you, everyone is dangrous, don't worry I'll be careful."

Jungkook met up with Taehyung after school, they haden't been in the same class but they met up often after school, "man I'm seriously jealous of you" Jungkook was a little suprised Taehyung then added "you're always out, hanging out with a girl." "oh, Yeri, she's from the nabouring class" Jungkook replied, "lucky, I want a girlfriend too!" Taehyung murmered, Jungkook's ears flashed red and he quikly informed the other "she's not my girlfriend,"" say what? thats a lie, everyone's talking about it," 'everyone?' Jungkook thought "I'm fine with it but I don't think she would like it if she heard it." "why not?" Taehyung asked "does she have a boyfriend already?" "I'm not sure to be honest," Jungkook was slightly suprised he didn't know weither Yeri had a boyfriend. "Do you like her though?" the question caught Jungkook of guard and he blushed heavily "we're friends" Jungkook said feeling a little dry, Taehyung as if knowing something stopped and said a little more serious "you have time, and I think she feels more for you than you think," Jungkook was a little suprised at his friend who added after "and if you don't work out, that means I have a chance" Taehyung sucessfuly reacived a head lock, "but seriously, you have time" he added when the headlock losened. Jungkook didn't understand his feelings towards Yeri, they were more than friends that was for sure, but did he like her? He thought about the times he met Yeri, she was comfortible to be with, and she made his heart beat faster multiply times weither she did it on perpose, weither Jungkook admited or not he held speacial feelings, feelings that could be concluded as love. Jungkook was afraid to end their relationship if he admited, 'did Yeri feel the same?' he wondered at times, wishing it was true. 

At first Yeri's high school wasn't any better as the semester went on, what changed everything was a incident which led to him,everyone was acting the same as if it was natrual. Yeri was used to it, on group projects, the people in her group would openly ignore her, their eyes asking "oh, your still here?" she was used to it. She thought she would last the rest of the school years like this, untile she met him, everything afterwards begain to change, but she held a speacial part in her heart for him, he was speacial, he was never too close, or too far, never too far. Yeri fell in love in her first year of high school,with a someone she could never reach, it was a cliche most stories go with, if only she was confident with the ending. 

Yeri met with Jungkook on the roof top as usaul, half way through the conversation Yeri commented to Jungkook's hands, "your hands are white" "really?" Jungkook held his hand up and stared at it, he picked Yeri's hand up and inspected it, as their hands connected Yeri's face blushed, mayby it was the atmosphere or mayby it felt right ,Yeri intertwined her hands with Jungkook's, the gesture suprised Jungkook but he didn't pull away which was a releif to Yeri, after a moment of silence Yeri said with a deeper tone "I like you" "eh?" Jungkook heard himself say in confusion, Yeri quikly added nervously "I like your hands." Yeri forced a smile and looked away slightly. "I like your hands too" Jungkook said looking into the distance, Yeri nodded and Jungkook said again sincerly as if he was confessing "I like your hands " "I know " Yeri replied a little confused, their hands stayed together as they gazed into the distance both having something in mind. "She said she liked me?" Jungkook thought to himself recalling the memory "she liked my hands, it's not possible" Jungkook stressed a bit then tried to beleive 'she was only teasing, right?' he was unfocused the rest of the day recalling, trying to grab onto something that would assure him. Yeri had a hard time sleeping, she was fraustrated, she didn't know why she said it all of a sudden and most importantly if Jungkook felt the same towards her, 'what if it's just me?' she shook her head, Joy was a little conserned about her and asked her if anything had been bothering her, "I'm fine really" she replied a little dry, "you seem a little stressed" 'I'm stressing over Jungkook?' Yeri felt a little sick, she had never thought hat she would do if Jungkook didn't show up one day. 

The next morning on the way to school Yeri was nervous, what would Jungkook think? would he be there? what would he say? She met Jungkook on the rooftop 'if we act natrual then it should be fine' Yeri talked to him like usual, they joked and teased around just like usal but Yeri's heart felt a bit empty, "I'm a idiot, it was just me" the two of them thought together a little disappointed but releifed in another sense. 

'why are you so close and yet so far away'

'what can I do to reach as star as far away as you'